Live-Action Star Wars on Disney+ | The Acolyte June 4 | R.I.P. Carl Weathers

Did you like Chapter 3?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
7FOA.gif
This fing weird yoo..

The two guys who wear the costume should at least get their names in the credits too after pascal’s. Kinda figured he wasn’t in the armor since he looking fat with a belly in a recent interview.

That guy was such an idiot. How you so greedy before you even get what you want?

Want to be in the guild, take the opportunity after you got your *** kicked for it. Nah, now he want to be in the guild and be a legend for turning in Mando.

Ming-Na Wen :evil:

The two guys who wear the costume should at least get their names in the credits too after pascal’s. Kinda figured he wasn’t in the armor since he looking fat with a belly in a recent interview.

They’re in the credits, I posted a screenshot a couple weeks ago when someone asked if I was serious. Pedro will always get top billing in the credits but the two stuntmen are there too. It’s just further along in the credits:lol:

Their names should be under pedro’s with “The guys actually acting in the costume” in parentheses.

New episode later today.

Directed by Rick Famuyiwa.
Story by Christopher Yost.
Teleplay by Christopher Yost and Rick Famuyiwa.

The Mandalorian joins a crew of mercenaries on a dangerous mission.

Lol @ those 3 cameos.
And those Gungan and Stormtrooper jokez. :lol:
And Baby Yoda dropped for the 2nd time in 2 weeks! Be careful!
And that was Clancy Brown?!

Overall, it was an enjoyable, action-packed episode.
I still keep expecting this show to be serialized.

So when Mando said "I told you that was a bad idea" to Baby Yoda, what did he mean?

If you didn't like this episode, you don't like The Mandalorian.

First three episodes were great but these last three have just been whatever to me.

Judging from the trailer over the summer, a weekly "adventure of the week" type show was not what I was expecting. I thought it was gonna be a gritty and mature show for Star Wars fans but it's kinda just like live-action Clone Wars episodes. B/C-level actor cameos with just as corny dialogue just ain't cutting it for me.

I honestly expected more for an 8 episode show and didn't know half of 6 episodes would just be filler. I will say the latter half of the episode where he turns into Batman was enjoyable, but I just couldn't get into the first half from the cheesy dialogue by the guest actors.

Back
Top Bottom