"The Master" Jordan 12s To Release (2/27/2016)

Only problem is they tend to pop up at inconvenient times like when I have no money or I'm not available
laugh.gif
That's how it ALWAYS works lol

That's weird, UPS sends my shoes to my college box/packaging office.
It's a bit different. UPS doesn't have access to locked USPS PO boxes; whereas in your situation, UPS gives the package to your college's mail room manager/supervisor, who then puts the package in your respective mail box.

No custom delivery?

I called this morning after I noticed the return to sender request...dude told me whoever took my phone order messed up by not telling me a PO Box wasn't a valid delivery address, so now UPS is sending them back to Eastbay, and they're going to overnight them to me once they get them back...a cool gesture if they actually do it, but still quite inconvenient.

No custom delivery?

I called this morning after I noticed the return to sender request...dude told me whoever took my phone order messed up by not telling me a PO Box wasn't a valid delivery address, so now UPS is sending them back to Eastbay, and they're going to overnight them to me once they get them back...a cool gesture if they actually do it, but still quite inconvenient.
Nice happened to me once with a ship to store. UPS couldn't find the store :smh: But EB told me there was no way to track the package once the warehouse received it back, so you got good news :smokin

U might wanna confirm with another guy, i had a similar situation and they said if the shoes are returned they will just refund u and won't be able to ship it to u again. Luckily, i had it hold at a nearby Ups location for pickup.

It's a bit different. UPS doesn't have access to locked USPS PO boxes; whereas in your situation, UPS gives the package to your college's mail room manager/supervisor, who then puts the package in your respective mail box.
True

Y'all are some goddamn savages...can I at least try to get my pair sorted before one of you hawk it?

Last edited:
Y'all are some goddamn savages...can I at least try to get my pair sorted before one of you hawk it?

Lol hope you get it all sorted out. Watch out for alp and raab though, they'll snatch that **** from you through a phone order in a hurry. [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lol hope you get it all sorted out. Watch out for alp and raab though, they'll snatch that **** from you through a phone order in a hurry. [emoji]128514[/emoji]
have him looking like son in your avy :lol:

Back
Top Bottom