The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Cuz she's been hating on mayweather for forever and then looks like a hypocrite when she starts dating a white guy accused of domestic violence.

I'm not sure that makes her a racist.

Hypocritical yes. Racist? Not unless she said something directly.

speaking of ronda, i just found out that she's part latina. her mom is part venezuelan, and both mom and lil sis are fluent in Spanish.

I guess that explains the emotional volatility. 
grin.gif

Last edited:
Don't forget there's a card tomorrow on FS1

Bantamweight Michael McDonald vs. John Lineker
Lightweight Tony Ferguson vs. Landon Vannata
Middleweight Tim Boetsch vs. Josh Samman
Heavyweight Daniel Omielańczuk vs. Oleksiy Oliynyk
Welterweight Kyle Noke vs. Keita Nakamura
Flyweight Louis Smolka vs. Ben Nguyen

Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)
Women's Bantamweight Lauren Murphy vs. Katlyn Chookagian
Middleweight Eric Spicely vs. Sam Alvey
Women's Strawweight Cortney Casey vs. Cristina Stanciu
Lightweight Scott Holtzman vs. Cody Pfister
Preliminary Card (UFC Fight Pass)
Bantamweight Rani Yahya vs. Matthew Lopez
Middleweight Devin Clark vs. Alex Nicholson

I heard the jones cage story almost a year ago, could have been longer

doods were doing gifs and photoshops, lol I wrote it off as some BS internet story....

but it seems to be getting steam now....

the more and more it come out, it seem like jones been juicing.

I remember when his testosterone levels were super low before UFC 182

and doods back then were coming out saying it was suspicious.....

real *** whoopins comin back in august tho :lol:

Yea, I was talking to a co-worker and fellow MMA fan today and we looked it up.

Dude who founded BALCO came out and said his low testosterone (and some ratio as a result) was mad suspicious.

His testosterone was lower than Cormier's who is like a decade older when they fought at 182.

Last edited:
JJ finally got caught. That's all it is.

A LOT of dudes I grew up with that I went to HS and/or college with have used or tried steroids.

Ain't nobody "trying" estrogen blockers out. :lol:

That comes with use over time.

Last edited:
Damn. So the 2 guys who are considered the greatest (silva, jones) have both been caught. Dad bod fedor outchea struggling in fights but hasn't had a positive test.

JJ finally got caught. That's all it is.

A LOT of dudes I grew up with that I went to HS and/or college with have used or tried steroids.

Ain't no professional athletes "trying" estrogen blockers out. :lol:

That comes with use over time.

Fixed.

Your average Joe might try an estrogen blocker, pro-hormone, or some other supplement that could be tainted. However, the pros are either trying to just keep up or get themselves that little edge they need to be at the top or stay relevant.

I have zero doubt that GSP used as well, especially considering testing wasn't rigorous while he was around.

I have zero doubt that GSP used as well, especially considering testing wasn't rigorous while he was around.
Even though GSP was largely pushing for drug testing and USADA intervention? Wasn't that one of the main reasons he left? Because the drug testing wasnt rigorous enough?

GSP is the goat IMO

but once/if Aldo beats Conor and continue his run for a little longer than maybe we can debate who is the goat.

Uriah becoming a gatekeeper now?

More like trying to let him retire with a win.

Even though GSP was largely pushing for drug testing and USADA intervention? Wasn't that one of the main reasons he left? Because the drug testing wasnt rigorous enough?

Yes, I believe he was likely using more lightly than others at the time. I just don't believe he never used at any point in his career. Him saying inadequate testing played a part in his departure only builds the strength of the façade of him being a completely clean athlete. Folks here that and believe he never used, but I don't buy it.

Last edited:
gps's play it safe, scared to lose strategy the second half of his career made me not a fan anymore. Plus he couldn't outstrike freakin jake shields and he got rewarded that decision against hendricks.

Back
Top Bottom