The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

The way dan hardy breaks down the first fight was great. Shows you each of their habits and how they each know when the other was going to throw something. tj starts off his combos with a leg kick, if he makes contact then he’ll move in with punches. coloring book doesn’t have much behind his left hook and mainly uses it to push you towards his right hand. tj knows that so he moves to coloring book’s left hand and isn’t afraid to eat it because there’s no power behind it.

Hope they have him break down more fights.

The way dan hardy breaks down the first fight was great. Shows you each of their habits and how they each know when the other was going to throw something. tj starts off his combos with a leg kick, if he makes contact then he’ll move in with punches. coloring book doesn’t have much behind his left hook and mainly uses it to push you towards his right hand. tj knows that so he moves to coloring book’s left hand and isn’t afraid to eat it because there’s no power behind it.

Hope they have him break down more fights.
He’s simply the best or one of the best to do it. He’s been doing this segment for a while now, I look forward to it

Are the other ones posted on the ufc youtube account?

Been a fan of his when he does commentary and studio stuff. Didn’t a doctor clear him to fight? He should return just to beat up diego.

Never in history has there been 2 bigger douchebags fighting in a main event. Makes it almost impossible to pick a side.

Are the other ones posted on the ufc youtube account?

Been a fan of his when he does commentary and studio stuff. Didn’t a doctor clear him to fight? He should return just to beat up diego.
Yup, they’re always on the ufc YouTube channel. His breakdowns are always must watches

He’s wanting to drop down to 155, hopefully they ease him in lol

“I’m still waiting to get confirmation on everything and I’m not entirely sure yet,” Page told MMANytt this week. “Either way, in my head I’m in the tournament and he’s my next opponent. It’s definitely going to be in the UK because it’s something I’ve mentioned. It can’t be in the States because it wouldn’t make any sense at all.

“That fight by itself is going to be one of the most spoken about fights for a while,” he added. “You rarely get two UK fighters that can create this kind of noise. It has to be in the UK and it will be sometime this year. The tournament itself kicks off in September so I’m sure it’s going to be far long after that.”

“It 100-percent has to be a London fight, at the O2 or Wembley, I don’t see it being anywhere else, in my opinion.”

“I hate the guy, I don’t like him at all,” Page said. “I think he’s an absolute p****, d***head, what ever other disrespectful word you want to put in there, just throw it in, I don’t like him. I’ve got zero respect for him and especially the way he’s gone about this. Literally, like I said, when this first all came about I spoke to you about this before, it’s purely because he started badmouthing me, or just being disrespectful.

Legit LOLed when Cejudo went to the barbershop on the new embedded. That’s just about the worst advertisement you could get.

Be careful. TJ is one of the best fighters im the world but he got clipped the first time and survived. Could have VERY EASILY ended as a coloring book KO. Timing is everything in so many ways
True if there was more time, say 30 seconds to a minute left, there's a good chance cody finishes TJ there. I think biggest thing in the rematch will be to see if Cody stays out of range of those kicks or tries to stay in close to out box TJ.

TJ is going to beat Cody again. Thinking about throwing a little cash on it
I'm going with Cody, I think his back issue was a serious one
Cub Swanson a +330 underdog.......

Am I missing something?
Yup, it was mentioned on the Ariel show... I just listened to Cub on with Luke Thomas he still seems semi hungry. He's surrounding himself with great coaching

Even though he lost the last fight on his contract, he actually got a raise, maybe he's complacent now? idk

Monicao was said to have been winning his fight with Ortega before he was subbed. Other than that he has a solid resume up to this point

I don't blame DJ one bit. Keep whatever negotiating power you have to get what you can

I could also see Dana becoming toxic and trying to sully DJ's name though. Basically try to make his life hell until he agrees to the fight

tbh I don't even care about a TJ vs DJ fight that much nor a Cody v DJ fight

I just want to see him get challenged.
So he should take silly fights against bigger guys for the same pay but for the respect of... who exactly? Anybody that actually watches the sport have him as the best pound for pound and one of the top 2 or 3 to ever step in the cage.

The media was really stirring the pot with DJ just now after his open workout with the TJ questions :rofl:

DJ was starting to get a lil heated, the media would not let up

"What's the dollar amount that will get you in the door"

"We're not talking about that anymore, next question" :rofl:

DJ was being a lowkey jerk :rofl:love how he's just keeping it real

Be careful. TJ is one of the best fighters im the world but he got clipped the first time and survived. Could have VERY EASILY ended as a coloring book KO. Timing is everything in so many ways

most def, if the bell hadn't rung TJ probably was getting finished. Should be an interesting fight this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom