The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

^ufc doesnt pay DJ enough for him to be "invested" in the fight game at this stage of his career
dude probably has an exit strategy that is in motion and rightfully should. why continue the grind and risk your health when he can make money outside of the cage
Dude will undoubtedly do something with video games. Probably twitch. Wouldn't be surprised if he currently makes more money with that than fighting tbh :lol:

Crazy how through all the TAM/snake drama that benavidez and Mendes going to Colorado to train with TJ is NEVER mentioned

I feel like Urijah took the most offense, initially, and Cody was just riding with him, but then Cody got in way too deep :lol:. Anyone else in TAM even care?

good win for tj

i liked how he didnt run away from that initial exchange even though he may have gotten clipped like "i have power too" :pimp:

Same exchange killed cody, main card was lit besides the wmma fight, Dana needs stop putting fighters on the main card based on looks. It reflects badly on the company.

Cody’s soul taken

Tjs rematch with Cruz should be good. Cruz won but it was closer to me than what most thought

Tjs strategy will be much better

Great work by Herb Dean. Perfect timing to stop. Gave Cody plenty of chances. Now people won't complain the fight was stopped too early, or the barrage would gone too long.

Back
Top Bottom