The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I hope Dana screws DJ outta a rematch
He's going to. Only reason he had any leverage was because of the belt. He's a tremendous fighter but there's also other well rounded guys out there that people wanna watch more.

I think DJ takes time off, especially with his kid coming

Called it. Always had a feeling TJ would dominate the rematch.

Cody so stupid and emotional. He's asking to get TKO the way he fought

I’m not gonna lie, I could watch Cody/TJ fight again :lol:. Not just because I want to see Cody finally get the W, but it’s fun to see two dudes who actually hate each other fight.
It's entertaining because theyre gonna stand there and bang. TJ won't back down because of Codys power which is what people normally do against people who have hat much power in their hands

Cody’s wife already planning the divorce, finna take all she can and go swindle a ball player.

upload_2018-8-5_1-11-31.jpeg

This was the best outcome for Cruz if he's healthy enough to fight. He has been saying he wanted the winner, it would have been tough to justify a rematch with Cody... but with TJ winning it's sets the table

Life comes at you fast. Cody went from beating the previous best bantamweight of all time two fights ago to now basically not being in title contention anymore unless TJ drops the belt. Brutal.

Also DJ definitely seemed to give exactly 0 ****s that he lost that fight :lol:. In a weird way I'm almost happy for the guy. Cemented his legacy and made his money. Curious to see if he pushes for the immediate rematch or not.

Also DJ definitely seemed to give exactly 0 ****s that he lost that fight :lol:. In a weird way I'm almost happy for the guy. Cemented his legacy and made his money. Curious to see if he pushes for the immediate rematch or not.

I think DJ's Twitch Streaming matters more to him than his actual MMA career these days. He's gotta unlock some new dance emotes on Fortnite with the Battle Pass.

Cody should have never taken this fight... let ufc use him.

TJ.. wow, dude has been incredible since his loss. Needs to beat Dom to be the goat tho.

I knew a loss was coming for DJ, should have placed money on Henry.

I really don’t care to see Henry fight TJ. Feel like the next fight for TJ should be Dom

Cody relies wayyy to much on his power.

Should of stayed composed and patient like he did in the Cruz fight. Let his emotions get the best of him again.

DJ doing the post fight press conference, he says judges don't know how to score leg kicks but he said the fight could have gone either way. He says the takedowns were just to control him, no passing, no attempts for subs

He really isn't mad at all and his face is unmarked :lol: the zero care he has that he lost is :lol:

He says he wants to get healthy first (he thinks he tore his LCL and broke his right foot) but wants a rematch. Doesn't seem to be in a rush for it though. He says he still loves fighting

The leg kicks, I'll give him that. But if you get taken down, it's your responsibility to get up or work from the bottom.

Also great seeing DJ be so humble and bream down the fight right after it happened. Same exact thing Dom did.

And the complete opposite of what Ronda did :lol:

What fight were you watching?
You like arguing for the sake of arguing, Jesus :lol:

You're gonna penalize a guy because of top position? Well, don't get taken down then. Simple as that. Securing position is grappling 101, what's so hard to understand

Even DJ said the fight could have gone either way. I'm not sure why it's so difficult for you to comprehend that Cejudo fought a good fight

Rogan gotta chill with the best bantamweight of all time until TJ beats Cruz tho. Dude gets so caught up in the moment sometimes
I like Rogan but I’ve never heard him be so biased towards a fighter like he is with TJ.

Everyone counting out Dom on the rematch with TJ :nerd:

Like my guy didn’t hop off the couch after like 5 years and beat TJ. That was GSP levels of goat.

Not me my friend.. Dom vs TJ is the only real option imo

I LOVE rogan but he Deff gets caught up in the moment

Lmfaoooo DC might be my favorite commentator tho. Dude is class in and out the ring

I like Rogan but I’ve never heard him be so biased towards a fighter like he is with TJ.

Everyone counting out Dom on the rematch with TJ :nerd:

Like my guy didn’t hop off the couch after like 5 years and beat TJ. That was GSP levels of goat.
TJ fought emotional and loaded his punches. Had zero game plan

It will be a different fight and with Cody making Cruz look like an amateur, I see Cruz's invulnerability waning. Cruz's injuries also continue to mount

Not counting Cruz out by any means though.. I don't take anything from their first fight which was a split decision anyway

Dana always at a loss for words when it comes to Nate :lol:

Dana said Nate asked for tickets to the show tonight, guess Nate didn't bother showing up anyway :lol:

As expected, no world tour for Khabib Conor

Close fight or not, you don’t take the belt off someone who’s been your best fighter in the last 10 years or so. Cejudo did not do enough to deserve the belt, a draw maybe. You have to dethrone a champion. This was a racist move by the UFC. DJ has not been in good with the Dana for some time now. There gonna try and screw over Woodley next.

Back
Top Bottom