The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

What a weekend.

Cejudo dethrones MM and takes his superfight.

TJ finishes Cody in even quicker fashion.

Conor/Khabib gets announced.

Sheeeeeeeeet.

can this dude Cody really not take a punch?

I've seen him for a total of 3 rounds vs TJ and he got him looking realllllllllll shaky

Cody, man...

Too much emotion. Much more controlled during the Cruz fight.

Dana bout to say F the trilogy and book TJ/Cejudo at the Garden.

Trilogy isn’t deserved if a fighters up 2-0. Has to be cejudo or dom next. Tj is very capable of beating Dom. Their last fight was a close decision

TJ is fully capable of beating Cruz. TJ and Ludwig had a horrible game plan the first time, loading up shots for no reason
I'm a big big Cruz fan but I think this iteration of TJ beats him. He literally looks unstoppable. Started after he lost his belt, he's been starching his opponents left and right

See this is the problem with these immediate rematches after definitive wins, it kills contenders without really giving them a chance to fix their game.

Cody's chin might be in question. And it's crazy that the thing that stood out in his win against Cruz was how composed he was, but against TJ he got sloppy and got clipped when he started winging punches in both fights.

Either way great win by TJ. Gotta give it to him, dude is p4p legit.

Rogan gotta chill with the best bantamweight of all time until TJ beats Cruz tho. Dude gets so caught up in the moment sometimes

Trilogy isn’t deserved if a fighters up 2-0. Has to be cejudo or dom next. Tj is very capable of beating Dom. Their last fight was a close decision

i tink he was talking dj/henry

See this is the problem with these immediate rematches after definitive wins, it kills contenders without really giving them a chance to fix their game.

Cody's chin might be in question. And it's crazy that the thing that stood out in his win against Cruz was how composed he was, but against TJ he got sloppy and got clipped when he started winging punches in both fights.

Either way great win by TJ. Gotta give it to him, dude is p4p legit.

Rogan gotta chill with the best bantamweight of all time until TJ beats Cruz tho. Dude gets so caught up in the moment sometimes

came out looking composed and mixed in kicks
once he sort of clipped tj, he immediately went for the kill even though tj wasn't wobbly or anything. it was a solid punch he landed, but nothing where you throw out your gameplan and go for broke to KO the guy

I’m not gonna lie, I could watch Cody/TJ fight again :lol:. Not just because I want to see Cody finally get the W, but it’s fun to see two dudes who actually hate each other fight.

Dc just said that if Brock doesn't make it to the fight for whatever reason, he's fighting Stipe

I'm a big big Cruz fan but I think this iteration of TJ beats him. He literally looks unstoppable. Started after he lost his belt, he's been starching his opponents left and right
Especially with Cruz probably being on the decline

I was so frustrated with TJ/Ludwig's game plan

Back
Top Bottom