The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

rizin was damn good top to bottom.
Will try to find it later tonight. Tried staying up for it last year and fell asleep during the intermission lol. I remember seeing the Mayweather KO the next day and being glad I slept through it.

Seems like this guy Ali is tied to 50% of top fighters in this sport

Feel like his ties to PFL aka WSoF is dubious. Hopefully his Dominance fighters enjoy those million dollar pay days.

if someone told me Ali had ties to criminal organizations, I wouldn’t be surprised.

I watched a lot of that card. Wasn’t impressed. Talent wise they definitely lacking.

Harrison has solid take downs thanks to her Judo and GnP. It’s not quite certain if she has decent striking. Admittedly, she has only fought six times. So there’s definitely growth. Being in the same camp as Porier, Masvidal will help.

Is the Rizin card worth watching?

Considering Harrison is training in that camp along with Nunes I have to believe she is pretty good even though level of competition might not be top tier.

Feel like his ties to PFL aka WSoF is dubious. Hopefully his Dominance fighters enjoy those million dollar pay days.

if someone told me Ali had ties to criminal organizations, I wouldn’t be surprised.

I watched a lot of that card. Wasn’t impressed. Talent wise they definitely lacking.

Harrison has solid take downs thanks to her Judo and GnP. It’s not quite certain if she has decent striking. Admittedly, she has only fought six times. So there’s definitely growth. Being in the same camp as Porier, Masvidal will help.

Is the Rizin card worth watching?

I've watched about 3/4 of the Rizin card and definitely some good scraps on there. Crazy that the whole event with intermissions is 8+ hours lol, so glad I wasn't watching that live.

Conor speaking Usman, Colby, Justin, Jorge's names regarding fights 🤔

Said he might fight Justin next on a quick turnaround? 🤔

Wants the 55 and 70 belts 🤔

Saying he was winning most of the Khabib fight 🤔

Called Dana his boss? 🤔

Lols, Conor still on that yak I see. Dude would get murdered by Usman. Justin Would be the only fight he'd actually have a chance. Dude needs to hurry up beat Cerrone then fight Justin for the contender shot or do Diaz 3/Max/Dustin.

Hope he goes for the Masvidal fight next. Masvidal would knock him cold

If he doesn't beat Cowboy, I really don't know where he goes from there. Go down to featherweight?

Back
Top Bottom