The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

If he doesn't beat Cowboy, I really don't know where he goes from there. Go down to featherweight?

conor could continue to catch them Ls and dana would give him his fights :lol:
he still has nate and if khabib wants to do it again i would not be surprised if he really jumps the line

How can you not like the dude Conor? Looking forward to his bouts this year ... Hope he wins them all ...

cause hes not keeping it real

saying he wants a fight with justin :lol::lol::lol:, guy could have had any fight he wanted outside of tony-khabib and usman-colby, instead he chose a guy thats 0-2 and 4-6

guys not a lion willing to step in there with other lions, hes a ***** cat that wants to test the waters

Last edited:
I don’t see anything wrong with what Conor is saying. Only people that Can beat him are the champs (Khabib, Usman). And honestly, Usman has shown his vulnerabilities....Conor has a viable chance against Usman. Khabib would be more of a battle but you can never count out a dynamite fist(we all know Conor won’t give a rematch if he wins lol).
And the cowboy fight is about money...Cowboy took the less amount so he’s up. Lol at Mas and Gaethje...cmon guys.

• Haha
Reactions: OTG
I don't think Jorge is a good matchup for Conor at all. Granite chin, elite coaching, tricky boxing, will go for takedowns/GnP and exceptional cardio

Justin would be a pick em fight

I think we all understand what Conor is doing. Basically using the Cowboy fight to get an impressive finish which then could lead to Masvidal or a Gaethje fight depending how it lines up. Then fight for either belt if he wins one of those bouts. Usman would destroy him though. Also think he has trouble against the top 3 at either LW or WW. Time will tell if he really takes 2 more fights this year though.

aldo getting annoying with trying to backdoor his way into a titleshot off a loss when you got rightful contenders in queue. i almost want to see it booked just to see cejudo knock him dead. :lol:

Would rather have it a double KO at this point. Cejudo tweeting Aljo that he'll fight the winner of him and Yan after he beats Aldo is hot garbage smh. If not Yan or Aljo next, then at least just keep it Dom like u first said.

Reactions: OTG
I think this Cowboy fight might be a little tougher than Connor is bargaining for. Cowboy has been pretty durable at that weight and Conor really is one dimensional with that left hand. But it's a hell of a one dimension lol.

I long for the day that McGregor’s dealer gets a bad batch of coke laced heavy with fentanyl. This dude needs to go, he’s terrible for the sport at this point.

Back
Top Bottom