The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Yeah. Colby, Usman and Edwards all use that same formula. Poor RDA having to endure that bs.

Is there differences in their ability and skill to take you down + conditioning? Yes. But that’s pretty much you know what you’re going to get. A stinker like another WW classic Shields vs GSP.

:/

Nice interview w Ariel and Jorge

“I said it to you guys the other night, when you put on a fight, a successful promotion of an event, it’s a big melting pot of different things,” White explained. “’Fight Island’ was a massive star in this thing. Masvidal is a massive star. Obviously, Usman, the champion and a guy that we’re all start to realize is tough to beat and a great card underneath.

“It all came together perfectly. It was a major success. Everybody’s healthy. It’s all good. Literally not one negative thing that I could point out.”

Good on Masvidal for taking the L, making no excuses, while also giving props to Usman. Not like the chump who ran out the cage and blamed the ref for saving his ***. Not sure what you do with Masvidal.. I think him and Colby would be interesting. Colby no longer at ATT can play a part in how he looks but we'll have to see his next fight.

Bellator is back.

The ViacomCBS-owned MMA promotion will hold its first event in five months on July 24, sources confirmed to ESPN.

The main event for that card will be Ricky Bandejas vs. Sergio Pettis. News of the fight was first reported by Combate.

Bellator prospect Aaron Pico also is slated to fight on the card, sources told ESPN. Pico will fight Solo Hatley and former UFC contender Jordan Mein will fight Jason Jackson, sources said.

Tf is FightMetric looking at lol, makes me question their accuracy now though I've always been a bit skeptical about them anyway

Screen Shot 2020-07-14 at 8.41.57 PM.png

Good to see Bellator coming back. WIth such a long layoff there are some good matches to be made. Hope they are able to continue the FW tournament.

Dude comes out to Mortal Kombat and immediately gets smashed...song should be banned moving forward.

Back
Top Bottom