The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I mean, all his wins are first round KO/TKOs. He just ran into a much better striker that could handle his power.

I‘m glad he lost though since he missed weight.
Connection doesn't really correlate unless you're just saying he's always a head hunter and/or not an intelligent striker. Opponent could handle the power because he was simply covering his chin/head. Alahassan had the body wide open and chose to punch his elbows instead

Connection doesn't really correlate unless you're just saying he's always a head hunter and/or not an intelligent striker. Opponent could handle the power because he was simply covering his chin/head. Alahassan had the body wide open and chose to punch his elbows instead

I mean he’s so conditioned to knocking dudes out with headshots, it‘s all he goes for. Blind to other intelligent options because fell in love with his power.

Last edited:
Yeah he's older too so I don't know if there's much development left for him. I was just pointing out how painfully obvious it was that dude was covering up

Regardless the opponent was much more well rounded and technical. He definitely deserved that win showed solid skill

Both guys showed durability as well

I can't knock T-Wood he isn't the only athlete to get smoked. Victor Cruz, Clareese Shields, Joe Thomas and some others got smoked too.

I have a feeling that Darren Till is going to starch Robert Whittaker. Ever since the first Whittaker vs Romero, Whittaker has lost a couple steps with each fight. I think Darren Till's losses at Welterweight have a lot to do with being weight drained, he looks much more comfortable at Middleweight.

Back
Top Bottom