The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Screenshot_20210427-142418_Twitter.jpg

Mans cashed out for roughly 250M andddd kept some ownership pctg.... damn. He did way better than i thought off this if Audi is fair with him.

Rachel really wants to get her face all cut up?!? BKFC must be offering a good deal more than the likes of Bellator, PFL, etc.

Just watched it. That was horrible fight lol. They both were tentative. Amanda standing in front of Valentina grabbing her hands and trying to land those leg kicks.

Valentina was more point fighting. She did try to take downs that were unsuccessful.

Amanda I had winning rounds 1. And she stole round 5 with the take downs.

I definitely gave Valentina round 4.

Rounds 2 and 3 are probably close rounds that a judge could give either way.

Amanda looks like she had 10 pounds on Valentina possibly. She probably could been more definitive if she used takedowns a la her GDR fight.

Amanda might not do well against world class kick boxing champions lol.

Yeah after seeing Nunes in her fight vs GDR I wonder if she's going to go that route this time and that would be tough for Valentina to stop.

Was it mentioned in here that Conor bypassed Dustin’s foundation and donated $500k directly to Boy & Girls club?

Some would say he’s being petty. Some would say he’s still doing good.

After he made millions.

Yeah after seeing Nunes in her fight vs GDR I wonder if she's going to go that route this time and that would be tough for Valentina to stop.
With the fact she goes up to 145, the size would definitely be in her favor. Horrible weight cut though. She still has dynamite in her hands. She could also try el calf kicks. It could literally be what Usman did last Saturday. Have her guessing.

But we’re making assumptions that Amanda’s wrestling is better than Valentina’s.

GDR has crisp striking and reach. She’s also a big 135er.

With how often Conor is active on social media after UFC titlefights or during fight weeks it's apparent he still has too much pride and misses being a UFC champion. With how much money he's made it seems clear he just likes being in the headlines, I know I'd prob have done the Mayweather fight and called it a career. Conor seems hungry to recapture the double champ feeling and you know he'll be gifted a titleshot with a W over Dustin and if he beat winner of Chandler/Oliveira you also know they'd gift him a WW shot.

Rachel really wants to get her face all cut up?!? BKFC must be offering a good deal more than the likes of Bellator, PFL, etc.

whoever is backing BKFC must have deep pockets. Rachel and PVZ for sure are getting heavily paid compared to there ufc deals.

“I felt good. I gave him the first round, but I wasn’t worried because he’s usually stronger in the first round, I felt him gassing a little bit,” Miocic said on the Pat McAfee show. “He was still good, but I was like okay we still have four more rounds to go. Then, I hit him with that right hand and hesitated for a split second and got caught with that hook, what are you going to do, it sucks.”

“Yeah, I want to get back what’s mine,” Miocic said if he has any career goals left.

“I’m trying to get to 250. I just made 230 last time not because I tried but because of training. I’m really going to stick to try and add some weight and mass,” Miocic concluded. “I felt good, but 20 pounds will help, I will feel a lot stronger. He’s a big dude.”

Well, damb

“It absoluely would be the biggest fight in UFC history. But the problem is, it wouldn’t happen. That’s just hypothetical. I’ve lost faith in this one as well. I think you have more of a chance of making Kamaru Usman and Georges St-Pierre happen before Kamaru Usman and Khabib Nurmagomedov. That one just won’t happen,” Usman said.

I have a friend who salivates at the prospect of African on African violence with Izzy/Usman.

Fights that won’t happen because of relationship:

Izzy/Usman
Khabib/Usman
Dc/Sea Level Cain

Fights that won’t happen because of Dana:
Khabib/GSP
Conor/GSP

Fights that won’t happen because of clout chasing:

GSP/Usman

Jiri is legit and will be a contender for a long time. But people counting Reyes out of this fight is wild. As long as he doesn't take the bait and fall in to a brawl with Jiri he's going to drag him to deep water and get a late stoppage on him. Reyes is still a legit top 3 LHW right now.

Jiri is legit and will be a contender for a long time. But people counting Reyes out of this fight is wild. As long as he doesn't take the bait and fall in to a brawl with Jiri he's going to drag him to deep water and get a late stoppage on him. Reyes is still a legit top 3 LHW right now.
For sure... Dom is top notch for real... I was just browsing some stuff on Jiri and kept seeing KO next to his W's... Only 28 too

Back
Top Bottom