The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

What's funny is Jiri beat the Bellator champ Nemkov in Rizin. This was waaaaay back tho, man's grappled Nemkov and had him exhausted after a 10 minute first round :lol:

Only thing about Jiri is when he gets too comfortable in there he'll fight with his hands down a lot. You do that against Jan or even Dom, there's a high chance youre getting slept.

60469962-f8c2-400a-9117-a320da614402-jpeg.850832

That UFC gauntlet can get real man. They don’t pair up guys coming off losses anymore?

Dom gets slept by Jan and they immediately match him up with a guy that slept all but 3 of his opponents :lol:

Burns gets stopped and he immediately gets Wonderboy, a real tough style matchup even if he was coming in off a win.

Shout out to the guys that make it through the gauntlet to get that title shot

Win/Win for Wonderboy. Sets him up as a possible contender.

Also Win/Win for Burns. Who was he going to fight? Edwards? Covington? Masvidal?

Win/Win for Wonderboy. Sets him up as a possible contender.

Also Win/Win for Burns. Who was he going to fight? Edwards? Covington? Masvidal?

That's not how Win/Win works tho. It's a Win/Loss situation for both.

Also, even if Burns beats him he's not getting another shot before Colby, and then if this Leon vs Nate showcase goes the way they're probably planning, Leon is up next after the Colby rematch. No need to jump right back in the fire, he's not cutting the line with a Wonderboy win.

That said, there's nobody with a recent L in the top 10 besides Jorge, so Burns didn't have a ton of options. If I'm his management though, a Chiesa or Luque fight would've at least been a better style matchup. But I guess we'll see

So Alvarez took another L after getting his previous L converted to a NC

Also UFC is going public, y’all investing?

**** Dana tho

Sanchez got cut apparently :rofl:

Bonnar is involved, I'm not surprised. Dude is a whacko who probably is a menace to society. All 3 of these dudes are

First Sandhagen/TJ
Now Romero getting replaced in the tournament.

Killed all the hype for next week.

Holy ****, in addition to no Yoel, I don't know if I forgot or if I never knew that Ghallager was out of his fight with Patchy Mix on that same card :smh::sick:

Horrible cancellations lately

Crazy if true. I remember folks from his team a while back saying that the fame he got in his region kinda had him shook and he didn't like it.

Holy ****, in addition to no Yoel, I don't know if I forgot or if I never knew that Ghallager was out of his fight with Patchy Mix on that same card :smh::sick:

Horrible cancellations lately
Didn't even know that fight got cancelled. Damn that blows. That card could've been Bellators big break out on Showtime.
Archuleta/Pettis
Rumble/Yoel
Mix/Ghallager
MVP/Anderson
Patricky/Quelley

Best top to bottom main card compared to their last 2 on showtime man smh.

Didn't even know that fight got cancelled. Damn that blows. That card could've been Bellators big break out on Showtime.
Archuleta/Pettis
Rumble/Yoel
Mix/Ghallager
MVP/Anderson
Patricky/Quelley

Best top to bottom main card compared to their last 2 on showtime man smh.
Losing Rumble/Yoel hurts, I'm hoping they can find someone decent to fight Rumble but it'll prob be some bottom of the roster type who gets KO'ed easily.

The UFC has been concerned for some time about the behavior of Sanchez’s coach, Joshua Fabia. Sanchez’s release, however, was facilitated because even though Sanchez passed his medicals for a planned May 8 fight versus Donald Cerrone, neither Fabia nor attorney Charles N. Lakins would confirm to the UFC that Sanchez was not suffering from either short-term or long-term medical issues.

“Somehow, this creep got into Diego’s life and has been controlling him. You saw the video of him chasing guys in the Octagon with a knife. How [expletive] nuts is that? He goes to the commission and tells them that he’s taught Diego this death touch. It goes on and on with this guy. He goes into the [fighter-broadcaster] production meeting and tells the commentators what they should be saying? The guy is bats*** nuts. He worked his way into Diego’s life and has gotten control over him. I just want the best for Diego.”

diego slow so i'm sure it doesn't take much to manipulate him but what the hell him and this man got going on?
67597977_2368739376748022_4486056249334431744_n.jpg

Last edited:
I have a friend who salivates at the prospect of African on African violence with Izzy/Usman.

Fights that won’t happen because of relationship:

Izzy/Usman
Khabib/Usman
Dc/Sea Level Cain

Fights that won’t happen because of Dana:
Khabib/GSP
Conor/GSP

Fights that won’t happen because of clout chasing:

GSP/Usman

Dana is a douche but GSP and Khabib are the reasons those fights won’t happen.

If Khabib’s pops never passed i’m very confident he and GSP would have fought.

Bummer about the Yoel v Rumble bout getting scrapped.

Diego can take the circus and his clown of a coach elsewhere. :lol:

Its a strange relationship they have like the MMA version of a guy taking advantage of a brainwashed lady, Fabia acts like he didn't get enough love as a child with his craving for attention and claims of injustice.

Back
Top Bottom