The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Crazy if true. I remember folks from his team a while back saying that the fame he got in his region kinda had him shook and he didn't like it.

Ali has an interview with Brett and he casually said we may never see zabit again I didn’t know what he meant by that smh

Also from the same interview ali is saying usman wants to fight in June against chisea

it sucks cuz Leon is fighting May 15 lol, if only they could just pull Leon and let him fight usman

Didn't know those vida were from the Jake Matthews fight. Diego might be too far gone in this cult and that **** is sad man. Would rather see him cut than taking more fights honestly. It would've ended a lot worst for him in that cage. Even against a washed Cowboy.

Also from the same interview ali is saying usman wants to fight in June against chisea

it sucks cuz Leon is fighting May 15 lol, if only they could just pull Leon and let him fight usman

At least Leon's time line wouldn't be off if Usman did fight in June. Would be crazy for him to even make that turn around again. He beats Chiesa in June that would be 4 defenses in 12 months?

I doubt Dana would put 3 title fights on a card so soon though. He'll probably put Usman with Nunes in August.

Colby stay playing himself. Feel like if hedoesn't get a contract made within the next few weeks he ain't getting next.

Dana is a douche but GSP and Khabib are the reasons those fights won’t happen.

If Khabib’s pops never passed i’m very confident he and GSP would have fought.
George had to have been campaigning for this fight for at least two years. Both he and Khabib expressed interest. Nothing ever happened. Also, Khabib did leave due to his father’s passing. But who is to say Dana dangled the GSP carrot above his head?

That Diego Sanchez news is insane. And it’s always sad to see someone be manipulated. Diego being cut off from Jackson/Wink and the UFC is a clear sign.

And when did Jon become so pro American?

Became of a fan of Strickland when he came back after years away with the accident. I honestly didn’t pay much attention to him before that

He’s fun to watch. Giga Vs Cub is also a banger

Jiri wins and could see him get the next title shot after glover

Yeah that fight was crazy. Close fight all around but thought Kai had that. Also shows how much work the judging criteria needs when the loser has a 30-27.

Merabs cardio is insane man. Hands looked better. Give this man Munhoz next.

Rarely see a fighter who knows they're up 2-0 still scrambling from bottom and getting up in the last 60 seconds of a fight.

Izzy title defense in Arizona. Random but understandable lol

Edit: I knew Izzy fought there before! Didn't realize it was against Vetorri there lmao

Back
Top Bottom