The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

"Everybody's on steroids" , this line from Nate may not be all that far off considering how many guys have either tested positive or at least been accused multiple times for cycling at least. Sad fact is majority of guys have taken a banned substance at least a few times in their careers.

I also had totally forgot Ortega popped, in his first UFC fight no less. I have Volk in this fight though as I think he uses a similar strategy like the Max fights where he picks his shots and maybe goes for a few takedowns.

ironic that Ortega trains with tj lol

I just looked at some others who gone under the radar. What about cerrones first fight in wec, I never knew that lol

Islam had some sort of issue in 2016, it apparently got overturned by usada

I lost it when I heard that. Has them change the weight the week of the fight, but thinks he should be getting an immediate title shot. Hilarious on so many levels
Not sure if nick is trolling or he's always had some kind of mental illness that alters reality like he's permanently high.

"Everybody's on steroids" , this line from Nate may not be all that far off considering how many guys have either tested positive or at least been accused multiple times for cycling at least. Sad fact is majority of guys have taken a banned substance at least a few times in their careers.
45178281-A9AB-4C47-8210-DDAEE700A8EC.gif

Would a domestic violence charge finally make the ufc cut him? dana doesn't get along with him but they love woman beater greg hardy.

Max fought once in 2020. Once so far in 2021. Figure he prob wanted another fight (whether money or stay active) before a potential title shot in Feb or Mar

Respect to him for taking it. Don't see any way Yair wins, would be shocked quite frankly

Yair was getting beat for 24:59 minutes in that Zombie fight. Still can't believe he won at the buzzer. Max could play it safe and coast to a win but I doubt he would

😮

I remember a classmate telling me about that incident. That’s so crazy. Or the cage fracas with Mayhem Miller and Jake Shields.

Dana got no issue driving that buss over Jon.

Back
Top Bottom