The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Eugene is full of **** đź–• :rofl:

Yet, according to Bareman, he says Brunson, not Whittaker will be next for Adesanya.

“Brunson, but it might be Rob, but I don’t know,” Bareman said to Submission Radio about Adesanya’s next fight.

“Brunson’s at five wins since he’s fought Israel and Robert’s at three. Brunson also had (Darren) Till, (Kevin) Holland, (Edmen) Shahbazyan, and a couple more. Yeah, so Till they have in common. You’ve got Shahbazyan, another up-and-comer, and Holland,” Bareman continued about Adesanya’s next fight. “Those three names are just as big as the ones that Robert’s beat, plus Brunson’s got (Elias) Theodorou and (Ian) Heinisch. That’s just my logic, I’m like, he seems to have put his hand up the highest, and looks like he’s going to be next.'”

Lolll Eugene still trolling that man. Everybody knows Izzy/Rob will be next.
The Submission Radio folks asked him if he was trolling. They knew what his answer was.

Eugene also trolled and sarcastically talked about a few other things including Volk/Holloway 2 (spoiler he thinks Volk won rounds 3-5).

I mean. Woodley is right. He's in the conversation. He got the tattoo after making the highest payday of his career. He can get the tattoo removed.

The only conversation Hardy was related to recently was being abusive in the work place and getting fired by UFC.

I respect Hardy and his analysis. But I can see how that tweet could set Tyron off.

Getting the tattoo was one of the dumbest things TWood could have done but he'll get past it. Dan clearly taking out his shortcomings on Woodley. I best remember Dan's career of when he got dominated by GSP and him being on the wrong side of the Condit KO.

Dana's deflection techniques are amazing. Though we all know based on his relationship with Canelo, De La Hoya isn't exactly the patron saint of promoters.

Back
Top Bottom