The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Screenshot_20210929-070154_Twitter.jpg

Gotta work on the trigger discipline but yea thes Ns aint goin back lol

Everything he said about Oscar is true of himself.... though.

Scumbag... check
Cokehead... check
Greedy, lying, manipulative, etc etc.... check
The business side of it was much better... Dana said we all call eachother names and we don't like eachother personally, but Oscar as a "business-man" was the part that felt refreshing

Dana is a little loose with info. He doesn't really talk hard numbers. And no one presses him for specifics. Jon Jones can't come to Vegas and not get in trouble. Dude got a DUI in NY and a DWI in NM. Chael, Brandon, Dana and Schmo all perpetuate a narrative.

Reactions: OTG
Jones is a real deal alcoholic, if it wasn’t for MMA this man would probably literally be a bum.

Literally on the side of the road somewhere next to a tall can, I whole heartedly believe that.

just know that your non-alcoholic life is probably better than Jon’s at this point, regardless of how much he is worth.

I feel bad for the guy, he’s obviously sick. This is like entering psycho WWF wrestler territory.

I’m not gonna jump on him and bash him while he’s down. But I’m realizing this human being needs serious help. He don’t need me clamoring for him to fight again, that would be contributing to the problem at this point.

Jones gives off big sociopath vibes. Man's a POS but he needs real help ASAP.

After everything, his idea of trying to get better is post a story of hitting the bench press for HW.

His team is failing him if they don't get him some type of real professional help.

I been waiting for 266 PPV buy numbers but still nothing other than The Bullet and Volk got 400k ppv bumps... twice what lewis and gane got... so either this did roughly 1.5M buys or Lewis and Gane got their pts halfed because it was the Interim. (My guess) 600k buys is about what Id expected.

Where does one see buyrates? I can’t see a Volk/Ortega card doing more than 500K. But then again Nick Diaz was on the card.

Tapology historically.

pretty wild Diaz didnt get pts... prob why he kept sayin it was a raw deal. knowing this I cant see him fighting again... despite what everyones currently saying. ...

your gunna pay my brother 5 million to fight and I cant get HALF of ONE? Ego is MFer

Tapology historically.

pretty wild Diaz didnt get pts... prob why he kept sayin it was a raw deal. knowing this I cant see him fighting again... despite what everyones currently saying. ...

your gunna pay my brother 5 million to fight and I cant get HALF of ONE? Ego is MFer
Nick's thinking would be "You paid my bro 5 million but I'm older and was in the UFC before him so I should be getting 10 mil"

Also interesting to see Valentina's contract structured that way, I mean if I was crushing my opponents like her I'd be tempted to backload the win bonus too.

Back
Top Bottom