The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I've said it a million times

Never trust a dude with a skinny lip mustache
I'm actually disgusted. Just reading the details about the child and his fiancee. Victims of his self-destructive nature.

I doubt the UFC cuts him.

Sandhagen/Yan is a great matchup. Cory was a winner as a result of Aljo's nagging neck issues.

Maaaan am I glad we are getting that matchup. Thats a top 3 fight for me just cause of their high level striking.

Early lean is Sandhagen but that's Gon be a hell of a scrap

Hopefully Sandhagen learned from the TJ fight not to let go of the gas no matter if you believe you are up or not.

That story of Jones is horrible. His child asking the mom to call the cops is so sad.

am I the only one more excited to see yan and sandhagen fight now? Real belt in most eyes
I almost agreed with you until I remembered that he lost to TJ. But since he’s out, this is the only fight that makes sense. Just have Aljo vs TJ, so we have a tournament of champions.

Maaaan am I glad we are getting that matchup. Thats a top 3 fight for me just cause of their high level striking.

Early lean is Sandhagen but that's Gon be a hell of a scrap

Hopefully Sandhagen learned from the TJ fight not to let go of the gas no matter if you believe you are up or not.
I have a bad feeling for Cory. He better have his foot on the gas rounds 1&2. And prepare for the Yan Train Rounds 3-5. We've seen it with the Aldo and Aljo fights. Yan is a slow starter. And then he starts to press and overwhelm his opponent with his stand up. He also showed decent take downs and take down defense in the Aljo fight. Sandhagen probably lost the TJ fight due to take downs.

That story of Jones is horrible. His child asking the mom to call the cops is so sad.

am I the only one more excited to see yan and sandhagen fight now? Real belt in most eyes
I'm also anticipating that matchup more too. It'll be interesting to see what happens after though, if Aljo is out longer than June I say he should be stripped and they make winner of Yan/Sandhagen vs TJ for the vacant belt. If Aljo is ready to fight the winner I wonder if TJ takes another fight or waits it out.

Is that the same fiance jones has had for over a decade? Figured she left him years ago after he crashed a car while with 2 other females and all the other incidents.

The article I posted said they've been together for 17 years. The article says she didn't want an order of protection.

When did this guy become a shill? Did this man not leave to fight for Bellator and ALSO do commentary/talking head?

With Chael or Schaub, don't let facts get in the way of a good story.

Glad Izzy will have time to sort out his move and camp. New Zealand is wilding with their lockdown procedures and trying to make Izzy look like he's the problem. Racist *** people

Albeit, he's a lil sus at times but overall he's far from these crazy *** white Americans who are all of a sudden anti government

Was watching a clip on youtube of a group of popular twitch streamers at a beach somewhere in cali and randomly nick diaz is walking behind them.

Sucks that JJ is leaving this imprint on his young daughters… Hope they don’t grow up and feel that this is what love looks like

7C4EFE4F-4968-42EE-894A-7A085274DE94 (1).jpeg

Why god always testing this man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom