The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Love it. Perfect fight to see if Islam is an elite LW. I could see Hooker giving him some problems with his footwork/TDD and reach.

Let's be honest, RDA was not going to prove anything for Islam

Hooker coming off this short notice also might not be the best version of himself but still, it's a much better test

Islam's striking doesn't give me confidence at all, it made me pump the brakes on his title chances. If he can weather the storm and get by Hooker it would def signal that he's ready to take on the division's top 3

Holland setting up his next fight lol

“So, I mean, I know they’re all gonna say I kissed them booty cheeks after this on the interviews and stuff like that, but I really don’t care. I do what I’m supposed to do, so I can continue to get paid. That way I don’t have to be like Luke Rockhold – retiring and then coming back because I’m broke as a ****. You know what I mean? So, yeah.” -Kevin Holland

That means after the Islam fight Hooker is indefinitely not returning to NZ? Since he previously said he didn't have a voucher for quarantine back in NZ.

Yeah. Props for him turning around so quickly to take such an insane challenge. Guy has risked time with family for professional success.

Gaethje/Chandler probably got next title wise (if Porier has next).

Thiago is still a force. He was handling Glover standing and it forced Glover to just wrestle. Thiago had no answers down there

Walker keeps talking spicy about Jan and saying he’s going to take his belt and also the hw belt

Bro, he been suspended for more than a year. And has had multiple throughout his career.

DUI. DWI. Hit and Run. Fleeing the scene of a crime. PED Use. Domestic Violence.

Just waiting for that armed robbery and murder so he can unlock all of the criminal achievements.

Ariel making more than the 80% of the fighters (easy).

When he was at ESPN, they said he was making $500K.

Can only imagine how much Schmo is making. And we know Uncle Dana caking.

Imagine Adam Silver making more than Lebron, Steph, etc.

Back
Top Bottom