The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

These dominance dudes need to get control of their own social media. Ali done snubbed that man out of a title shot :lol::smh:

That Yair/Ortega fight needs to be 5 rounds.

Good for Kayla, get paid **** it. Didn't know a lot about her back story til I saw the 2nd half of her interview Monday.

Spicy, very spicy

F32C21E9-9B3D-4A20-849C-308ACF19A859.gif

Honestly don't see Pereira making it to the top contender spot. They may only fight if Izzy loses the belt and that may not happen for a little bit either.

Congrats to Kayla in getting that money. Wonder what the numbers are?

Plus she has the benefit of getting an extra milli with the tournament.

She’s definitely the PFL’s top star. Ray is the other.

Izzy’s not hearing any of that mess. If Alex is so good then he can build himself up the same Izzy did. Izzy was busy his first few years.

Come on, Kamaru

During the UFC 272 post-fight press conference, Dana told media members that having Chimaev and Burns compete for a UFC Welterweight Title shot doesn’t sound too bad.

“Makes sense.” White said.

Usman disagrees.

That belief was shared by the champion during a media scrum prior to the UFC 272 weigh-ins in Las Vegas last week.

“Well, I mean, this guy hasn’t even fought in the top 10. He hasn’t even beat anyone yet,”said Usman (h/t MMANews). “So, I mean, Covington is still standing in the way. So I think there’s still a couple more fights that he has to get through. But, like I say, I love to compete. When that fight presents itself, I’ll be here to compete.”

So Usman wants to have yet another sequel fight?

Dude going into his third rematch. If Burns wins…then that’s yet another one (in Biggie voice).

McKee had a long interview today

-Said it could be his last fight at 145, has been eyeing 155 for years (never mentioned a possible match with Usman)
-Other than Borics or Burnells he says there's nobody else (never mentioned Pico)
-Says he really wants to fight 3 or 4 times a year again
-He has 3 fights left on his current deal
-He still wants to box on Showtime, he made it clear he really wants to box
-Danny Garcia or Errol Spence
-Even though he isn't thinking about the UFC too much now, he "needs" to win a UFC belt some day
-Really wants to fight Volk after Volk criticized AJ's level of competition
-Doesn't have "beef" with the Diaz bros but they've had some run ins. Wants to fight Nate in boxing but is willing to fight in the street if need be

I just read that the card will have Cyborg and Ilimea-Lea as well

Finally they're starting to "stack" cards. I was just criticizing them for this recently. They have plenty of talent I don't see why they can't do this more often. For like 2 or more years they were putting like one good fight and all **** fights the rest of the card lol

Apparently they're planning to do back to back cards on Friday and Saturday. The Saturday card will have all the announced fights

The remaining Grand Prix fighters:

Magomedov, Gallagher, Higo and Archuleta

Wonder how they'll match these guys up

Gallagher is much less experienced than those 3, I feel like he has his work cut out for him. Mix dogged him

I saw it earlier…

Feel bad for Tai…

And WTH is up with Jones. I t think Stipe and Bones should’ve fought for the interim.

Back
Top Bottom