The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I feel like Jake has a punchers chance in taking Silva out. Hopefully it at least goes the distance. Hate to see Anderson Silva get KO'd.

These guys literally look like they would hang out together. Siked to see this fight and the Whittaker fight as well this weekend.

Wow. Didn’t realize the top two fights on the card were marquee.

Too bad Vettori and Rob not getting third fights with Izzy any time soon. Sucks Rockhold couldn’t win. If Izzy wins, the only real fight is if Strickland beats Cannonier.

Tristar gym wth…they rarely get a win these days.

Their roster is just cans for Arnold Allen?

Tristar gym wth…they rarely get a win these days.

Their roster is just cans for Arnold Allen?

Every Gym have their season. A lot of high level competitors at Tristar not just MMA, straight BJJ too. Our time will come again

Crazy how quick things change...

Yo, thanks for posting bro. That **** was comedy! F’n darren till being gifted title shots and main events his entire career

I didn’t remember Leon showing that venom towards till back then but I’m legit happy he went at him hard

I do recall Leon being irked he wasn’t the main event and his vibe just happened to spill into Jorge’s orbit

Till so Goddamb mid but I’m sure he’ll find himself one loss away from a title shot very soon

can I admit…I actually love Leon’s post fight interview. Perfect.

It’s wild the way they’ll strap the rocket on someone who doesn’t deserve it. But I get it with Till, Paddy, or Zhang. They want to expand their fan base/interests across the globe.

Usman would have destroyed Till if he hadn’t gotten embarrassed by Woodley.

I remember that UFC London. That was when Leon got booed during his walk against Gunner :smh:

can I admit…I actually love Leon’s post fight interview. Perfect.
One of my all time favorites. Inspiring story and raw emotion from someone who doesn't really show off his personality to the fans or media.

I believe askren was trolling everyone around that time of ufc London and the division was just insane with talent

I had kinda forgot that till and conor were being talked about matching up lol and same with conor vs Anderson

Crazy how time flies

I remember that UFC London. That was when Leon got booed during his walk against Gunner :smh:

One of my all time favorites. Inspiring story and raw emotion from someone who doesn't really show off his personality to the fans or media.

I'm still digusted that Leon got booed against Gunnar Nelson... In the ******* UK. What does that even mean??

I’m trying to figure out if it’s a come up for Vitor or Rahman, who had issues making weight for his fight with Jake Paul?

Said he weighed 226 lbs at the time… and I’m thinking that was him already cutting weight

This dude might weigh around 235 walking around… wtf

Back
Top Bottom