The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Oh, man

I'm glad Francis may be getting a bag, but this could make for some funny stuff if he goes and gets starched by whoever he's about to fight, assuming this boxer is a big name
What if he says he’s back in the UFC?

I don’t really care since the fans aren’t getting what they want. But hope he gets the $$$ he wants.
This whole thing was hella uncalled for :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

They didn't even bother interviewing anyone :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
That girl that kept getting the penalties was unabashed super villain. 🤦🏽‍♂️

What if he says he’s back in the UFC?

I don’t really care since the fans aren’t getting what they want. But hope he gets the $$$ he wants.

That girl that kept getting the penalties was unabashed super villain. 🤦🏽‍♂️
Bro, the UFC? I would be wildly shocked lol. If Francis somehow was able to keep this news away from all of the MMA reporters that would be very impressive

The only MMA reporter he messes with heavy is Ariel (aka Mr Not Company Man).

If it’s PFL and an expensive concussion from boxing, I’m proud of the guy from Cameroon.

The only MMA reporter he messes with heavy is Ariel (aka Mr Not Company Man).

If it’s PFL and an expensive concussion from boxing, I’m proud of the guy from Cameroon.
Right, and that's why Ariel is staying mum and letting Francis announce it himself

But other MMA reporters who have just as many if not more sources don't have that loyalty to Francis, they'd blow the whistle right away

If it was a UFC announcement, I would be shocked considering Dana and company haven't said anything

Truth be told…there aren’t any reporters in MMA (besides Ariel and the trolls at Bloody Elbow).

As someone who used to be a reporter in the military, it’s the same game. None of these reporters are going to bring shine to Francis or PFL for some clout and ruin their UFC plug.

Can’t believe these two guys are BWs!! They look like 155ers (or more).

Truth be told…there aren’t any reporters in MMA (besides Ariel and the trolls at Bloody Elbow).

As someone who used to be a reporter in the military, it’s the same game. None of these reporters are going to bring shine to Francis or PFL for some clout and ruin their UFC plug.

Can’t believe these two guys are BWs!! They look like 155ers (or more).
Bro, what lol

Bronstetter, Mike heck, Brett okamoto, marcel, I could go on lol

Any of these dudes would jump on this news without hesitation and are all always breaking fight news

If it’s a ufc return and none of these guys knew I would be very shocked

Bro, what lol

Bronstetter, Mike heck, Brett okamoto, marcel, I could go on lol

Any of these dudes would jump on this news without hesitation and are all always breaking fight news

If it’s a ufc return and none of these guys knew I would be very shocked
Brett 😂

Bronstetter’s conpany has a partnership with the UFC.

I’ll say MMAfighting is aiight. Al Shatti (sp) is good.

But this ain’t the New York Times or Wall Street Journal.

And if they did know…would they risk a UFC 199 and Dana’s wrath? Or the other way (signing to PFL)?

Brett 😂

Bronstetter’s conpany has a partnership with the UFC.

I’ll say MMAfighting is aiight. Al Shatti (sp) is good.

But this ain’t the New York Times or Wall Street Journal.

And if they did know…would they risk a UFC 199 and Dana’s wrath? Or the other way (signing to PFL)?
You're making my point :lol: if this was a UFC return you don't think any of these dudes would report it?

To the second point- those guys I listed are the ones who consistently announce fights way before the UFC does. Outside of Brett- they aren't in bed with Dana and don't have any problems reporting stuff before they do. More often than not, even for big news- UFC isn't the first source to announce it

Al Shatti does not break news lol, he simply has opinions as any of us have. MMAFighting guys are the best out there because they have no allegiance to anyone. They are the most unbiased and educated as they come

Of course this isn't the Wall Street Journal, what does that have to do with this :lol:

All I'm saying is- there are plenty of legit MMA reporters who cover the sport inside and out and are always on it when it comes to fight news, especially big fight news

I just went to Matt Brown's Wiki page and I had no clue he

1. OD'd on heroin
2. Got sucker punched by his ex BJJ coach in Brazil

lol

I enjoy listening to the MMAfighting guys because of the unbiased opinions
I have said and will continue to say they are the best in MMA

Jose Youngs, Jed Meshew, Mike Heck, AK, Casey, Shaun, even Damon Martin- best in the business

Their collective knowledge>>>

Unbiased and cover the other promotions, not just UFC and Bellator

Back
Top Bottom