The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Walker using that calf kick tech.

I figured Anthony would have that jab. But Johnny looking a lil reserved while doling out them leg kicks that will definitely show their affect in round two.

It’s 2023. I know it’s not easy to train for that. But there should be an expectation that after you see one…you’ll see more.

Turn the leg, fire ‘em back, etc.

Johnny low key climbing up the ranks after his fall from grace.

jairzinho such a bum :lol:
One dimensionality. He was hyped especially after he exploded Overeem’s lip. Then he met the touch of death (new album coming soon on May 16th!!).

I give props to Johnny Walker for trying to become a better fighter vice rely on just power or athleticism.

Wasn’t a bad card really. There were some names and matchups on there.

Garry is intelligent as hell in terms of the fight game, he's a student. This interview definitely tells a lot about his mindset

He's on the right path outside the cage

IMG_1979.jpeg

Big yikes. Kevin Croom was banging Tim Elliott’s wife their whole relationship including their wedding day. 😂

^^ Yikes, Izzy better have a good lawyer to protect his image if this chick has any kind of real claim. They dated too long?!?! I mean were they even living together?

I saw on Reddit, they were together for a “long” time. And NZ has some quirky laws.

Ignore the crass thread title.

Back
Top Bottom