The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

they must've offered aljo some good change bro was just talking about how the turnaround was too quick. :lol:
They def did, Sterling was game tho. He said he was down with it

He’s gonna get hate in Boston tho gawd Damb. If he thought it was bad a few weeks ago… lol

Reactions: OTG
Lol at "vacant" bmf title. Didn't Leon already get it?!? (if we are going by lineal champ haha). What a freakin card though. I didn't know Pereira was already ready to get back in there.

Leon ain’t no bmf lmaoooooo

Neither were Nate or jorge wither tho so it’s whatever

Stupid belt but it’s all in good fun

i didn't even realize this is only aliskerov's second UFC fight and they're throwing costa at him :lol:

They def did, Sterling was game tho. He said he was down with it

He’s gonna get hate in Boston tho gawd Damb. If he thought it was bad a few weeks ago… lol
A New Yorker in the Garden. Yankees/Red Sox. Knicks/Celtics. Patriots/Giants. Our rivalry is a long one. And Suga will be the home team lol.
Leon ain’t no bmf lmaoooooo

Neither were Nate or jorge wither tho so it’s whatever

Stupid belt but it’s all in good fun
Like duke said…Leon is the lineal BMF since he beat Kamaru.

But hey we all know the shenanigans. The belt doesn’t mean anything. It’s just there to add importance to the fight since they’re hell bent on having belts at the top of the cards.

Only thing I dislike about the card is that it’s at elevation

That definitely impacts the fight- they have a good crowd there but rather have these fights in regular conditions

ikram been had next it's a crazy matchup but costa will have his hands full

gonna rewatch the rockhold/costa fight to see if costa was getting tired due to altitude

Altitude when they put a rocket on ya back? Guess Ikram is the next major MW. Izzy definitely got some hungry wolves in his division.

Definitely 👀 a lil convenient Dana making those announcements on the same day PFL did. UFC saying this is what we got now. Not later.

Sick card! Bad matchup for Pereira though

Why do ya think Jan is a bad matchup for Alex?

I ve withheld judgement lomg enough...it's become clear.... Costas girlfriend... terrible manager lol

I just realized that if Alex torches Jan, that’s yet another feather in Alex’s cap over izzy lol

Whether intentional or not- great matchmaking for a future Alex izzy rematch

The UFC won't ever co-promote under the current regime'. They'd have to really start sinking to ever consider. Best we can hope for is some cross promotion bouts between PFL, Bellator and One like Bellator and Rizin already have.

The UFC won't ever co-promote under the current regime'. They'd have to really start sinking to ever consider. Best we can hope for is some cross promotion bouts between PFL, Bellator and One like Bellator and Rizin already have.
It’s too bad Bellator won’t do promote with PFL for Harrison/Cyborg.

I wouldn’t even mind seeing Francis body Bader.

But he’s willing to let Conor lose in a boxing exhibition partnered with Showtime?

Winner gets Baddest Man on the Planet. ESPN wins. They’d sell the hell out of it. ESPN would just have to figure out the PFL split, since they get the UFC PPV buys.

Back
Top Bottom