The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

2024 could be sink or swim for PFL, not sure the terms of Jake Paul's deal there but if there PPV('s?) bombs they are gonna be deep in the red. Well at least Francis' opponent will get a decent bag 🤷‍♂️

2024 could be sink or swim for PFL, not sure the terms of Jake Paul's deal there but if there PPV('s?) bombs they are gonna be deep in the red. Well at least Francis' opponent will get a decent bag 🤷‍♂️
They’re taking huge bets.

And they’re not even bets that will come to fruition any time soon. They can go the way of EliteXC (or whatever it was called), Affliction, etc.

Francis’ deal is only for two fights. Jake were not even sure what is up with his deal.

At least, BKFC owner is putting another mortgage on his house to fund his events lol.

UFC been through the ups and downs to get to it’s current place as market leader. I think PFL has the season as it’s primary content. I think the regional circuits could pay off long term. Surprised they didn’t do Latin America.

Pods were discussing this today- it seems like an actual possibility that this could be very bad for the pfl

I was listening to one of the MMAfighting podcasts and they brought up the Bellator being sold rumor again.

Now if PFL does that, I could see this plan working out for them. I’m also curious where do they get PFL money from? I’ve heard of them raising capital on Ariel or in articles. Do they have Saudi or Russia money?

Also how did One get the Amazon money versus Bellator or PFL? Or Invicta? Or CFFC?

Josh Thomson saying umar and patchy had been training together

Good lord

They both said they’re the toughest partners they’ve had

After looking at the card that Salt Lake City card is 🔥!!

Dana’s war against the PFL low key escalating with every card besides the next one.

That Abu Dhabi and MSG card are going to be crazy!!

Imagine if we got Conor for December!!

Finally got around to the Francis interview. So Francis never talked to Feldman and Chatri blowing smoke around numbers again... who couldve thought? El Oh El

Finally got around to the Francis interview. So Francis never talked to Feldman and Chatri blowing smoke around numbers again... who couldve thought? El Oh El
AND Bellator Bellatoring by not offering anything. Sheez.

All Feldman had to do was sell a Kindey and his first born. What was Chatri really going to do? He sounds like he was trying to save face. Seems like a disingenuous guy. Tries to save face and look strong despite evidence to the contrary.

I don’t blame bellator for not pursuing Francis

He’s not going to move their needle and honestly they could move their own needle by simply being better at marketing and promoting who they already have

It’s mind blowing how bad they are at it

I don’t blame bellator for not pursuing Francis

He’s not going to move their needle and honestly they could move their own needle by simply being better at marketing and promoting who they already have

It’s mind blowing how bad they are at it
I 100% agree with you.

After that freak show era (Kimbo vs Dada1000, etc), they had an opportunity to start promoting their athletes like Chandler (look at him now even w the middling UFC promotion machine), Alvarez, Lima, MVP (bro…the highlight reels), Pitbull Bros, Horiguchi, etc.

In all honesty their Grand Prix are more interesting than PFLs. Also, PFL literally jacked Bjorn Bellator’s swag. I think with low ranked guys…maybe they should bring those old tourneys back.

All people want to see are good fights. Bellator’s problem is no one know who they are or their good fighters.

We've all seen what happened with James Toney and for that reason I see no legit boxer making the jump over unless they are like Holly and not getting much respect in their current sport.

I dunno. Asking someone who has to stand and punch to fight a wrestler/kick boxer/boxer/BJJ is kind of unfair. It mad sense in the original UFC days because it wasn’t mixed. So you had that dude with the one boxing glove trying to fight everyone in UFC one.

I don’t understand Fury’s ego. Rogan was sharing his opinion. And I’d agree with him. Jon would Cyril Gane him.

But I’m glad Jon gets to go onto social media and beta his chest lol.

Back
Top Bottom