The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

If Fury wanna claim Baddest Man then prove it lol

It's all fine and well if he just keep his mouth shut and know he's the king of Boxing. No biggie

But when you start putting Jon Jones' name in your mouth then you open up the conversation

I always say MMA fighters are so damb humble when it comes to speaking on Boxers. They have all the right to talk wild **** but they don't. Jon Jones didn't even go hard on Fury at all when he knows he'd murder him in a real fight. Same with Conor vs Floyd buildup

I think it’s more because boxers are the A side thanks to Dana.

Even Francis gotta be respectful becuz he knows these guys make more than an entire UFC card.

We know Jon would choke him out. But Tyson would never bother since they’re not going to pay him.

With 4 oz gloves on, a boxer vs an MMA fighter just comes down to who gets who first. MMA fighters have far closer to a 0% chance to beat a boxer in the boxing ring than the other way around. An MMA fight still starts off on the feet and for a good boxer it only takes a couple clean shots.

With that said, Jon's ring IQ is too high to even attempt to strike in punching range with Fury. He'd probably go for a low single just like Randy Couture and that's all she wrote.

As easy as it would be to get a couple clean shots, a simple single leg and a boxer is absolutely ****** as you said

Start on the feet sure but no reason to stay in boxing range. It's not a fair fight

Tim Sylvia being an idiot and not using MMA illustrates nothing but how he wanted to go to sleep

If I remember correctly Sylvia and Mercer had a gentleman’s agreement that they would only punch. No grabbing or kicking. They were trying to do a pro boxing fight but couldn’t get it sanctioned. Obviously Sylvia broke the agreement as you can see in the video by throwing kicks and that’s why Mercer pauses and gives him a “wtf dude” look in the vid before ending him.

If I remember correctly Sylvia and Mercer had a gentleman’s agreement that they would only punch. No grabbing or kicking. They were trying to do a pro boxing fight but couldn’t get it sanctioned. Obviously Sylvia broke the agreement as you can see in the video by throwing kicks and that’s why Mercer pauses and gives him a “wtf dude” look in the vid before ending him.
Why even fight lol. Trash

Paulie vs Artem in bareknuckle was nuts. I thought Paulie would beat the brakes off him and though I felt Paulie won the decision, the fact that Artem held up was shocking (and even more so that he won lol)

Watching some of the Conor doc on Netflix, never seen the raw footage of him in the locker room after the Khabib brawl right as he entered with Danis looking like an idiot at the door. Conor doesn't even acknowledge him lol

Dana trying to console him just standing there :rofl:

After the khabib fight, was Dillon Danis done as far as a training partner for Conor?

Feel like after khabib he lost the ones that were with him on the way up like Artem and Danis

Her last fight. She's 21. Jeez. I remember when her pops played at Duke.

She has the potential to be make waves at SW or FW in Invicta or UFC eventually.

His article from MMAfighting on her and Rampage's son, who hails as the cloned in germany from the alpha-wolf DNA strains of Rampage:

Missed Fists: Myla Hill, daughter of Hall of Fame NBA star Grant Hill, stays undefeated with wicked choke-out

Also, what's up with Frank Mir's daughter? I saw she's wrestling and did a few fights.

Last edited:
was there any doubt? :pimp: :rofl:
jesus-mcgregor.jpg

Conor knows deeze tings.

All part of the plan and he'll be granted that USADA exemption. They'll keep teasing big news is coming every episode only for it to be announced the last episode before the TUF finale card.

I just post ish to get it live in here.

Conor made the turn for me in 2018 when he said that stuff during the Khabib build up (technically the "boy" talk in the Mayweather fight was terrible too).

But, because Dana doesn't promote and Bellator Bellators, there haven't been any stars to take over the #1 spot in MMA. Crazy. Look at the NBA with Victor Wembanyama, they hyping that kid as the second coming of Moses!!

Back
Top Bottom