The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

I know Mackenzie Derp is everybody’s favorite butterface, but she ain’t main event material.
In the Just Some Fight (JSF) era, she is. UFC got a contract to fulfill and it’s all hands on deck…even Miss Fell In Love with her hands and poor shoots.

I know Mackenzie Derp is everybody’s favorite butterface, but she ain’t main event material.
The photos they did of Dern had such terrible lighting on her nose. I don’t think she looks that bad but it helps she is super nice. Hard to hate her personality.

Wait…Jon Jones didn’t fight for three years.

Francis fought Biggie Boy when he was the HW bogey man. Francis rematches the guy who rag dolled him and proceeds to KO him and demonstrate a lil wrestling TDD and some ground game. He challenges a former team mate who had the recipe to nullify his ToD.

But he doesn’t want to fight Jon Jones and put one of the greatest fighters on his resume?

Dana Danaing. This dude has the same plays.

Wait…Jon Jones didn’t fight for three years.

Francis fought Biggie Boy when he was the HW bogey man. Francis rematches the guy who rag dolled him and proceeds to KO him and demonstrate a lil wrestling TDD and some ground game. He challenges a former team mate who had the recipe to nullify his ToD.

But he doesn’t want to fight Jon Jones and put one of the greatest fighters on his resume?

Dana Danaing. This dude has the same plays.
Jones didn’t fight for 3 years but that is different than renegotiation with Francis

They didn’t want to pay him that much for fighting once a year

The photos they did of Dern had such terrible lighting on her nose. I don’t think she looks that bad but it helps she is super nice. Hard to hate her personality.

People are allowed to have bad taste so I can’t hate too much. MMA fans definitely get a fighter boner for average to below average girls. It is what it is.

That said, she looks just like her dad with the nose and all.

IMG_2003.jpeg

People are allowed to have bad taste so I can’t hate too much. MMA fans definitely get a fighter boner for average to below average girls. It is what it is.

That said, she looks just like her dad with the nose and all.

IMG_2003.jpeg
She went through something cuz her whole face, hair, boobs changed

Getting fake boobs is the worst when they look like rocks lol

Divorce hit her

From being in Dana **** list to being used as leverage. Classic ufc

“Henry Cejudo calls me and says, ‘This little p*ssy doesn’t want to fight, I’ll take the fight. I’m throwing my hat in right now. Let’s do it, I’ll fight O’Malley,'” White told MMA Junkie and other reporters at the UFC Fight Night 224 post-event news conference. “So Hunter (Campbell), is my neighbor, comes over to my house and says what’s going on?

“And I think we got his manager on the phone and stuff like that, it’s just Aljo’s one of those guys that just can’t get out of his own way. Apparently, he’s in for the fight. Why he said that, who knows? The fight is on. The fight is absolutely, positively on.”

AlJo doesn’t want the fight with Suga. 🤦🏽‍♂️

Francis doesn’t want to take any risk. Francis doesn’t want to fight Jon or the last two seasons HW champs who one lost to Jiri, the other Taibura (sp). Francis is getting paid to train for boxing. He thinks he can get McGregor/Mayweather money.

He also crapped on Bellator saying PFL is raising capital to buy it for $260 million. And how they both have fighters with no names.

One reporter actually tried to apply logic to UFC matchmaking. Asked about the two month turn around after 290 to Sydney. Or how come Strickland and Costa are fighting unranked fighters when they could fight each other.

I’m actually ok with how Costa and Strickland got matched up with those guys

I hate seeing blue chip prospects fight each other too early on- it makes no sense and doesn’t clear up anything

Costa vs Strickland also proves zero

Straight doing Aljo dirty. 2 month turn around to prepare while O'Malley pretty much has 7 months to gameplan. Tough hill to climb for Aljo.

Dern looks like she picked up some power and actually throwing with bad intentions. Still doesn't look like she can hang with the top of the division. Even with the added bit of gnp to her game she was still going for submissions over position way too much against Hill. Those wild hooks will get her slept against Weili and Andrade or picked apart by Rose.

Natalia Silva got next. Man she's fun as hell to watch. She's exciting enough to eventually headline some fight nights and will be in title contention. Looking like the WFLW version of Barbosa.

Dana made the fight an hour after Aljo won. They pretty much gave him no choice. He knows this would be his biggest ppv payday. So it's either turn around in 2 months or miss out on the divisions "money" fight.

We all know they don't want Aljo as champ. If Cejudo won I really doubt they'd make the 2 month turn around.

Dana made the fight an hour after Aljo won. They pretty much gave him no choice. He knows this would be his biggest ppv payday. So it's either turn around in 2 months or miss out on the divisions "money" fight.

We all know they don't want Aljo as champ. If Cejudo won I really doubt they'd make the 2 month turn around.
Sterlings own words. He could have easily shut that down … but he didn’t

Him refusing wouldn’t make them strip him. That’s too crazy even for Dana

“I’m still injured, like with my legs banged up,” Sterling said. “My bicep still sucks. [I’m] supposed to get another MRI on that. I’m trying to get to this fight in August.”

“So I’m hoping the sensitivity of that is gone in a couple of days, hopefully by next week, and then we could make sure that this is gonna happen. For real, for reals. I told him, yes, verbally agreed. But of course, my body has to agree.”

Back
Top Bottom