The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Wouldn’t ya say Vegas is actually getting “better?”

The Sphere. Races in the streets. An eventual NBA Team. Having Football and Hockey. The shows like Usher, Britney Spears, Adele, etc.

Not saying Saudi money ain’t attracting but it’s Vegas lol.

Keep what around? They have Circus de whatever, Magic Artists, Usher and other stars.

I’m not minimizing Saudi money after Liv, the soccer league, getting UFC, a few WWE shows, boxing, etc.

But Vegas is still Vegas. Gambling. Fine dining. Multitude of experiences. Sports.

Keep the UFC in town to host the bulk of their events, that's what the Vegas talk was about

Vegas is always having a new and improved thing but that isn't related to it

My man got to get surgery, rehab, and fight Stipe to leave the sport. Crazy.

And Stipe? Class act. What motivation is there at this point in his life? He’s done it all. I hope UFC gives him a good bag on the way out.

It is what it is at this point. Like Francis said, Jon was the one sitting out. And Stipe sat out after getting KO’d by Francis. That’s why I’m happy about Tom vs Sergei. It’s the “real world” title fight. Then Gane probably got winner. And who knows what else. Francis only got what…2-3 fights in PFL.

I think max/gaethje is a fight we the fans have talked about the last year or two?

Having jon fight stipe when he comes back only prolongs the situation with the winner of the interim. You’re gonna have the winner sit on the sideline for a year after doing everything the right way?

Sounds like Justin only wants the LW shot at this point and I could see Charles getting skipped over as he was initially getting the shot as he was really the only LW contender that made sense rn. They could do Islam/Justin early next year and then make Charles take another fight against likes of a Gamrot or Arman.

Charles has that finish over Justin but

When you throw in the fact that Islam easily finished Charles I’m gonna say:

Destroying fiziev and finishing Dustin > finishing darieush

Charles is dope as hell and I hate it had to be him but we want the fresh matchup

I will always lean on the side of fresh matchups for the title. But if they rebook Charles then give me that Max/Justin fight man. Fight would be fun as hell.

And add the fact that Islam has only had the volk rematch lately. Please no more rematches for Islam right now

Justin seems content on waiting a full calendar year— or it could be a ploy for the ufc to throw him conor money to take a different fight (like max)

It has begun

1698439266790.jpeg

1698439290758.jpeg

^^^Idols become rivals.

Man needs a solid team.

Sounds like Justin only wants the LW shot at this point and I could see Charles getting skipped over as he was initially getting the shot as he was really the only LW contender that made sense rn. They could do Islam/Justin early next year and then make Charles take another fight against likes of a Gamrot or Arman.
I love Charles. And I wouldn’t mind the rematch. But this man’s reign cannot be rematch on rematch. Let him fight fresh match ups.

I don’t know why they couldn’t have had Volk fight Tobuira and Arnold then revisit the Islam matchup on a full camp. Bah.

Back
Top Bottom