The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

Shaheen has indeed joined Ariel's new Uncrowned platform. They'll be doing a Friday show as kind of a soft launch. They're really building a strong team thus far.

They actually had a podcast on Monday. Ariel, GC, New York Rick and Mysterious Frank talk about moving from Vox to Yahoo. Ariel explains his desire to have a Grantland, Ringer, or Meadowlark platform. And having a show like Dan LeBetard or Pat Mcafee. You can listen to it on Spotify and probably Apple podcast.
Here's more of their new staff. Glad to see Chuck also joining.

That's dope that Ben Fowlkes, Chuck and Shawn are joining his team. Solid MMA. It would be dope if they got John Nash. Can't really comment on the boxing or wrestling guy. But I'm sure this is the start. More to follow.

He did a spot on Le Batards show today too. Great team so far. Him making this and bringing along his own team is great for the dying MMA media.

Sounds like he's going to be bringing back the fighter profiles too with the writers he got on staff.

Kevin Lee must not be doing well if he's that desperate to get back into the UFC. Judging by his last fight he just wasn't same fighter and look like his injuries were still lingering. Guy should try to get a commentating job or coaching/gym. Guy is only 32 but doesn't seem like best idea for him to get back out there and risk more long term injuries.

Dana said we’re gonna to be traveling through different worlds during the event at the sphere. Gonna be interesting for sure.

Dana said we’re gonna to be traveling through different worlds during the event at the sphere. Gonna be interesting for sure.

Jon Jones will be leading us through Dana’s large and small colon.

IMG_4669.jpeg

Until it happens I don’t believe any of the wolf tickets Dana is selling. What I mean is I don’t expect this to be some mind blowing event the way he makes it sound.

Somebody night die if they get drunk and fall down those stairs at the sphere. Them ****s are unusually narrow and steep as hell :sick:

Back
Top Bottom