The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

He was stuttering his words but he ain't fluent in English.

He didn't eem flinch at that Conor pumpfake.. RDA ready to dead this hype train boysssssss

Imma need my dawg Rusty in here when Conor gets that work. :pimp:

RDA made him shave the head after his comments about wanting to look like that model :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
i hope guys dont get rustled too much and start pulling out a handgun during press conferences. conor stays pushing the limits

Like the Mac said, precision beats power and timing beats speed. I don't care how much you have behind your punches if you don't place them correctly it won't have near the effect as a well timed, accurate shot. The shots McGregor and Aldo landed on each other prove just that.

Robot beats human though.

All you talking about my Miesha-bae, when you notice how good she smells you're really smelling me. I've marked her like some territory.

He was stuttering his words but he ain't fluent in English.

He didn't eem flinch at that Conor pumpfake.. RDA ready to dead this hype train boysssssss

Imma need my dawg Rusty in here when Conor gets that work.
pimp.gif

RDA made him shave the head after his comments about wanting to look like that model
roll.gif
roll.gif
Rusty shook from his last prediction on a Conor fight 
nerd.gif

Yall gonna be like well THIS TIME Robbie gonna end the hype train. I just know it

He could legitimately fight @ 170, too, that's the crazy thing.

He walks around at the same weight as Cerrone.

I'm gonna laugh if he rly KO's RDA in under a minute and then gets an immediate crack @ Robbie.

Last edited by a moderator:
He could legitimately fight @ 170, too, that's the crazy thing.

He walks around at the same weight as Cerrone.

I'm gonna laugh if he rly KO's RDA in under a minute and then gets an immediate crack @ Robbie.

he will and robbie will welcome it because he is gonna get paid as well. mystic mac is running tings

I just wanted to comment. You say at the end of your post that you're a huge Dominic Cruz hater so a lot of the points you raised are negligible because of that.

There was nothing wrong with TJ's movement. It was mainly because of Cruz elusiveness and unorthodox movements. A fight is a fight. So I'm curious if Dom didn't have the injury if he wouldn't have slowed down/limped in the 4 and 5 rounds.

Ludwig is a hack. Alpha Male was already an elite camp with numerous good fighters that got title shots i.e. Mendes, Faber, etc. The only title he delivered or can take credit for is TJ's. But I think that's more because of the type of fighter TJ is.

There was nothing wrong with TJ's conditioning. Cruz is an elite fighter. Is he the best bantamweight? It's arguable. But definitely his style can wear a fighter out. TJ was amazing in the Barao fighter. The pace, movement, foot work and boxing were excellent. Barao hadn't been tested however. It's kind of why folks want to see Barao/Cruz just to settle the argument that Cruz was/is the greatest bantamweight of all time.

And I agree on your fourth point. The difference in their styles make TJ having to rely on leg kicks to reduce Cruz's movements. TJ is definitely more offensive than Cruz who is more a counter (not to say he can't bring it to you).

I don't know. If he can't recover from his injury, he should retire as champ. BJ at least has the health minus TBI to continue fighting. Cruz has had some serious. It's only going to get worse as he gets older.

Good comments man i agree with them. Cruz can tire people out but TJ was nonstop in those Barao fights as well and he looked better than he did in this fight. This was a bigger fight than Barao 2, because this would have solidified him as the best fighter at Bantamweight. Now talks of a rematch, in which I think that as long as Ludwig is in charge of TJ he'll lose that one, too. Unless they go for the legs consistently and intelligently. Take away Cruz's movement and bring the pace down to TJ's. Then he would win.

Back
Top Bottom