The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

like i said, would not be surprise if connor fought jon jones down the line
make that $100M fight, dana!

Last edited:

What did he say?
Aldo is the true champion of Brazil. People of Brazil love him when he steps off that plane.

RDA is a slower, sloppier Aldo. Aldo is much more refined. 

Not much but I thought i would never hear Conor say anything positive about Aldo lol

Aldo is the true champion of Brazil. People of Brazil love him when he steps off that plane.

Not much but I thought i would never hear Conor say anything positive about Aldo lol
 Repped thanks bro!

I highly doubt that he meant it though, conor is probably just saying it to taunt and try to get in RDA's head

Repped thanks bro!

I highly doubt that he meant it though, conor is probably just saying it to taunt and try to get in RDA's head
:lol: of course.. He's gotta follow his gameplan about making RDA out to be a traitor to Brazil :rofl:

that stair down was intense. cant wait!! 
pimp.gif

Too many quotables. Dude said he was cool with all the Gods because Gods recognize Gods

Dude strolled in 30 minutes late like no biggie

Last edited:
RDA is best served to do the easy thing and wrestle. He's getting bothered you can tell, and he's confident that he can strike since he took out Pettis, Bendo and Cerrone. Dey don't move like He moves doe and dey don't tink like he tinks

Conor called Cowboy a P word, you know Cowboy gonna be in his feels after he hears that

Last edited:
it's the fight game, he's promoting this the best he can :lol:
"I'm speaking spanish, I'm dressed like El Chapo in his prime"

literally would let miesha tate whipe herself down with my face after she worksout and is drenched in stinky sweat :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom