The MMA Thread: DON'T ASK 4 STREAMS & NO GIFS- Cannonier, Imavov, Reyes, Rosas on NOW

or How about all but 1 of Conor's 7 fights in the UFC (Holloway) have ended in KO

Last edited:
He's lost 7 times in total.. he stinks! He has not grown since he's been in the UFC.

Conor fans you enjoy this next month and a half.

Come March 5th you suckas will be M.I.A.. like my boy Rusty.. lemme poor one out for the homie.

tumblr_mku6266ycG1s5ty3yo1_500.gif

We miss you dawg.

But imma chill until after 196 before we start loading rounds.

When RDA washes Conor we'll go after the head of the hype train.. that's Chester and then rest come after.

They were just talking about Conor on Sportscaster and Robert Flores started talking about how different the reception is for Conor's "trash talk" vs. the reception for Floyd's.

Then basically said "don't get me started" :lol:

Anyone who brings race into that argument is ignorant.

I support Conor because he doesn't fight like a little b****, he backs his words up and fights like a man. He's intelligent, speaks the truth about his opponents, and takes them apart in the Octagon. He got smacked around a bit in the Mendes fight, but came out with the TKO on someone who withstood 10 rounds of war w/ Aldo.

Floyd seems to think boxing is Taekwondo, gets his points and walks out :rolleyes then talks trash like he knocked em out. FOH.

They were just talking about Conor on Sportscaster and Robert Flores started talking about how different the reception is for Conor's "trash talk" vs. the reception for Floyd's.

The overall point re: race might be true but Floyd is about the worst vehicle ever to make that argument.  Floyd killed his own PR image by beating women and having his kid go on record with stories about it.

That's true. I agree with what floyd was saying but dude is also a convict. Look at fat face honda, she acts like a jackass and up until recently mma media and even mainstream media loved her and ignored any bad news about her.

He's lost 7 times in total.. he stinks! He has not grown since he's been in the UFC.

Conor fans you enjoy this next month and a half.

Come March 5th you suckas will be M.I.A.. like my boy Rusty.. lemme poor one out for the homie.

tumblr_mku6266ycG1s5ty3yo1_500.gif

We miss you dawg.

But imma chill until after 196 before we start loading rounds.

When RDA washes Conor we'll go after the head of the hype train.. that's Chester and then rest come after.
This is UFC 194 all over again. 

What does Conor have to do to prove to yall that hes a legit threat?

Again, Im leaning RDA right now but it wont be a wash by any stretch fo the imagination 

Yeah, Floyd is not the person you want making that argument :rofl: I don't think people see you negatively because your trash talk. It's them domestic violence cases among other things.. Like ducking and dodging certain opponents.

Conor certainly is an entertaining fighter. Knocks damn near every opponent out and backs up all his talk. He's been the same individual from the jump so I can definitely respect the man for that and getting that money. But there comes a line.. You bringing up this man's family and even children :smh: cmon bruh

Yeah, Floyd is not the person you want making that argument :rofl: I don't think people see you negatively because your trash talk. It's them domestic violence cases among other things.. Like ducking and dodging certain opponents.

Conor certainly is an entertaining fighter. Knocks damn near every opponent out and backs up all his talk. He's been the same individual from the jump so I can definitely respect the man for that and getting that money. But there comes a line.. You bringing up this man's family and even children :smh: cmon bruh

I'm a McGreGOAT fan but I cringed every time he would talk over RDA. I'm all for trash talking and getting in his head since Conor backs it up but I'm surprised even DANA let him get away with that ish.

Then again, no I'm not because Conor is their golden child right now. They don't wanna do anything to oppose him. :rolleyes

Anyone who brings race into that argument is ignorant.

You're going to the other extreme.

You could argue that anyone who completely ignores race in that "argument" is equally "ignorant".

How they fight is irrelevant and Floyd didn't really do what you're saying. He never talked like he had power. Never claimed he could wipe out everyone in the sport.

He just said he was the best. And flaunted his money.

Which Conor is also doing.

You flying off on tangents about how he fights makes me believe you feel some type of way about Floyd that doesn't even pertain to the issue at hand. That stuff belongs in the boxing thread along with whoever he supposedly ducked/dodged.

But agreed that a lot of the dislike for Floyd really came to a head when the domestic violence allegations surfaced. And HE shouldn't be oblivious to that.

But the way Conor is behaving now is completely outer limits and it's crazy that Dana doesn't check him at all besides saying "is that how that happened" when Conor said he decided that Holly/Meisha would be on the same card.

And I thought it was interesting that that behavior is now starting to come under the microscope of the most mainstream of sports media.

Last edited:
People's memories are short. They see what he did to Pettis and Cowboy and forget about the rest
The same can be said about Conor. Dudes see what he did to Aldo and forget the rest. He's been sub'd twice.

Terminator RDA is a completely different fighter than he was when he got ko'd in '08. Pettis kicks didn't even tickle him.

Last edited:

You could argue that anyone who completely ignores race in that "argument" is equally "ignorant".

How they fight is irrelevant and Floyd didn't really do what you're saying. He never talked like he had power. Never claimed he could wipe out everyone in the sport.

You flying off on tangents about how he fights makes me believe you feel some type of way about Floyd that doesn't even pertain to the issue at hand. That stuff belongs in the boxing thread along with whoever he supposedly ducked/dodged.

But agreed that a lot of the dislike for Floyd really came to a head when the domestic violence allegations surfaced. And HE shouldn't be oblivious to that.

Nah man I'm just tired of hearing it. Anytime it's people of opposite races being compared it has to do with race all of a sudden. Take away the race of them and look at the facts.

FIGHTER A- fights for points, spends most of his time backing up and running in the ring and says he's the best fighter in the world. Has verbally gone at Ronda, Conor, and MMA in general, but all of his fights combined don't have the amount action that most of UFC's fight cards have as a whole.

FIGHTER B- has knocked out almost all of his opponents, stands strong, pushes froward and fights offensively. Calls the rounds he's going to win in and has delivered on it multiple times. Says he's the best UFC fighter in the company right now.

I don't personally give a damb about his race, his personal issues, or his family. This is a fighting sport and what they do in the octagon and in the ring is what matter most to me. Followed by how they hold / carry themselves and speak of themselves.

The same can be said about Conor. Dudes see what he did to Aldo and forget the rest. He's been sub'd twice.

Terminator RDA is a completely different fighter than he was when he got ko'd in '08.
Conor aint never been KO'd though. RDA has lost fairly recently and got his jaw cracked. 

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't past KOs make you more vulnerable to future KOs

Like Chuck Liddel?

“I am out on my own. I am in a league of my own. The game… the game is on its knees. The game must hold seminars every weekend to pay for the training costs, and I’m out here rallying around California in a car that spits fire, dressed like El Chapo, with anacondas on my feet.”

Bruh :smh: :pimp:

This a different version of rda though.

We were talking about how just a few years ago lawler was falling asleep at strikeforce press conferences and now he's a straight up savage. Still weird seeing pretty good fighters become champions later on in their careers.

Correct me if I'm wrong but don't past KOs make you more vulnerable to future KOs

Like Chuck Liddel?
He hasn't been KO'd since that fight in 08'.. but I could be mistaken.

If I recall his last loss was against Khabib..which was a decision loss

Conor aint never been KO'd though. RDA has lost fairly recently and got his jaw cracked. 
He might not have been KO'd but it doesn't mean he can't be put to sleep by getting choked. RDA got his jaw cracked the same year Conor sub'd by Duffy.

Human Rafael has lost. Terminator RDA on the juice is still undefeated :lol:

He hasn't been KO'd since that fight in 08'.. but I could be mistaken.

If I recall his last loss was against Khabib..which was a decision loss
He broke his jaw in 2010 and couldnt continue

He lost a decision in 2014 to Khabib

RDA is very very dangerous but he isnt unbeatable. No one is. Anything can happen inside that Octagon

I don't care how strong your chin is. If you get cracked at the right spot and time, you're going out. 

Just ask Jose Aldo

He might not have been KO'd but it doesn't mean he can't be put to sleep by getting choked. RDA got his jaw cracked the same year Conor sub'd by Duffy.

Human Rafael has lost. Terminator RDA on the juice is still undefeated
laugh.gif
I'm agreeing wtih all of you that I think RDa is gon win.

But saying he's gonna wash conor is very far fetched. 

That's it. Not hard to understand lol

Nah man I'm just tired of hearing it. Anytime it's people of opposite races being compared it has to do with race all of a sudden. Take away the race of them and look at the facts.

FIGHTER A- fights for points, spends most of his time backing up and running in the ring and says he's the best fighter in the world. Has verbally gone at Ronda, Conor, and MMA in general, but all of his fights combined don't have the amount action that most of UFC's fight cards have as a whole.

FIGHTER B- has knocked out almost all of his opponents, stands strong, pushes froward and fights offensively. Calls the rounds he's going to win in and has delivered on it multiple times. Says he's the best UFC fighter in the company right now.

I don't personally give a damb about his race, his personal issues, or his family. This is a fighting sport and what they do in the octagon and in the ring is what matter most to me. Followed by how they hold / carry themselves and speak of themselves.

If you didn't give a damb, you wouldn't have said that anyone that does is "ignorant". And a lot of your diatribe kind of further proved my points.

And let's not pretend like Dana is completely innocent when you claim Floyd is going at this MMA fighter or that one.

As time goes on, you realize there is one side of a story, another side. And the truth is usually somewhere in the middle. It not that different from the way some people view a Cam Newton dance celebration vs. a JJ Watt dance celebration.

But for the sake of not turning this into another race thread on NT, we can keep it moving. I know these conversations can make people uncomfortable :lol:

Last edited:

Like Chuck Liddel?

I want to see this proven scientifically.

I see people say someone's "chin has deteriorated". But I'm not sold on this.

Look at Frankie. Dude should be getting KOd by a strong breeze at this point :lol:

I do think AGE is a factor. Because bone density decreases as you get older. So the bones in the jaw I would imagine could also be effected.

If you didn't give a damb, you wouldn't have said that anyone that does is "ignorant". And a lot of your diatribe kind of further proved my points.

And let's not pretend like Dana is completely innocent when you claim Floyd is going at this MMA fighter or that one.

As time goes on, you realize there is one side of a story, another side. And the truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

But for the sake of not turning this into another race thread on NT, we can keep it moving. I know these conversations can make people uncomfortable :lol:

I didn't originally comment because of Floyd's race, that's where you're stretching things. :lol: I commented because I'm tired of seeing people turn this into a race thing. It's irrelevant in a fighting sport no matter how much anyone tries to make it matter. We've literally seen almost all walks of life do great things in the ring / octagon so who cares?

Didn't say Dana or Conor haven't fired back, but again Conor pushes the pace and FIGHTS, while Floyd runs and tags for points. Again, race being disregarded.

But yes, before this ruins the thread let's keep it pushin.

Nobody is invincible. Conor or RDA. Whoever fights the smartest and goes in with the most solid plan is taking it. I just hope the fight lasts longer than a round

Back
Top Bottom