The most inspirational player on your team?

frank-gore.jpg

i agree with the Kurt Thomas one son wasnt even suppose to be playing in the league that long because of an wrist injury

for the Ravens, Michael Oher has a nice story, but its still Ray Lewis
we could be down 21 and Ray can still fire the guys up and make you go out their and give 150 %

for the Cubs its Ron Santo RIP

i agree with the Kurt Thomas one son wasnt even suppose to be playing in the league that long because of an wrist injury

for the Ravens, Michael Oher has a nice story, but its still Ray Lewis
we could be down 21 and Ray can still fire the guys up and make you go out their and give 150 %

for the Cubs its Ron Santo RIP

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Phinsin06

Udonis Haslem.  Twice now he's taken less money to remain with the team who gave him his first shot.  Always has his teammates backs.  The definition of blue collar.  Team and winning above all.

udonis-haslem-down.png
who are you?

Just a life long die-hard Heat/Dolphins fan.  Hahah, why do you ask?

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Originally Posted by Phinsin06

Udonis Haslem.  Twice now he's taken less money to remain with the team who gave him his first shot.  Always has his teammates backs.  The definition of blue collar.  Team and winning above all.

udonis-haslem-down.png
who are you?

Just a life long die-hard Heat/Dolphins fan.  Hahah, why do you ask?

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I broke down to tears when Brian Scalabrine went to the Bulls.

frown.gif
True inspiration to all of us slow, white people. The GOAT.

DSA, thanks for that laugh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

I broke down to tears when Brian Scalabrine went to the Bulls.

frown.gif
True inspiration to all of us slow, white people. The GOAT.

DSA, thanks for that laugh.
laugh.gif

I made this thread thinking of current players who are inspiring you now.

Interesting to see the names people are putting down (ej. Willis Reed who is not playing now). But it's all good. If that's who you think of or pattern your game (or your approach to the game) after then that's cool.

I made this thread thinking of current players who are inspiring you now.

Interesting to see the names people are putting down (ej. Willis Reed who is not playing now). But it's all good. If that's who you think of or pattern your game (or your approach to the game) after then that's cool.

Back
Top Bottom