The most powerful production V8 in the world

Comparing a GTR which is pretty much a computer on wheels to a Muscle car is pointless. Two very different spectrum's of the car world.....If you love going to the track alot, which is where you can

only really use a GTR go ahead, but I like going fast on the streets and drag racing between stop lights. If you do that with a GTR good luck buying a 20K handmade transmission when it breaks. I

prefer to buy a muscle car and put some money into it and have a beast, and the repairs will be pretty cheap. Nonetheless if you are car head you wouldn't knock either of these cars.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by AirJordanVI

Its just a Mustang

its not a mustang though
grin.gif

its a cobra
is it a cobra or a GT500? ZR1>GT500 anyday, any race

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

Originally Posted by wren32

It will probably weigh 4500+ lbs and the ZL1 is still gonna be better. FORD = Found On Road Dead.
or #%#+%+ on race day.
ZL1>
how is the ZL1 better? LULZ

It will probably weigh 4500+ lbs and the ZL1 is still gonna be better. FORD = Found On Road Dead.
So lets see, 2013 GT500 weighs 3,850 pounds, ZL1 is 4200 pounds. 350 pound weight disadvantage for the Camaro and 70 horsepower less. Try again.

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

So lets see, 2013 GT500 weighs 3,850 pounds, ZL1 is 4200 pounds. 350 pound weight disadvantage for the Camaro and 70 horsepower less. Try again.
add the ZL1's magnetic suspension to your equation and you may have some surprises with lap times.

sure you cant go wrong with the GTR but if GTR was an american car and same class as the Cobra im sure Ford would have no problem trying to out do the specs and numbers.

Ford only cares about being the best american muscle car while at the same time beating cars near the same class such as M3, M5, ETC. GTR is basically considered a supercar.

The GTR slurping is off the charts on NT.

It's an awesome car but y'all act like it's UNTOUCHABLE in every aspect.

Originally Posted by PLVN

this.

the part that is strange to me however is that 90% of the GTR fanboys are the ones salivating over horses...

American cars for the most part will have more power than their foreign competition because that is what Americans get off on...

the mustang has always handled like poop and the materials were
sick.gif
until recently... they get some decent leather/navi and they fancy huh?

if you like raw power over all else buy this car or something with a Hemi in it... if you like, ride, performance, reliability go foreign like they say. i hate making broad generalizations like that in general but its LARGELY true.

i wouldnt go 200mph tho so i dunno... if yall on that Dan Wheldon then by all means i bet 200 is a RUSHHHHH

id rather bomb corners at 75 mph and get it sideways some without spinning out or careening to my death

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

this.

the part that is strange to me however is that 90% of the GTR fanboys are the ones salivating over horses...
Negative.

Ring times, bruh.
laugh.gif

The haters that bring up the GT-R only has a V6 tho!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

nt car threads are jokes. like 3 people in here actually know something.

its a joke because everyone slobbers all over BMW's like they are the greatest cars ever made and everyone just bashes on american cars when they dont know a damn thing.

i knew i was gonna get 98% hate when i made this thread but eh i didnt care.

pretty much. dudes just talking out of their %$*. 

new mustang handles bad?
laugh.gif

zr-1 is only good in a straight line?
roll.gif

i'm no american car fanboy but i'll give respect where it's due.

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

its a joke because everyone slobbers all over BMW's like they are the greatest cars ever made and everyone just bashes on american cars when they dont know a damn thing.

Pretty much, the di## riding for BMW, the GT-R, and anything Infiniti or Acura is ridiculous on this board. Dudes here still think the current generation of Mustang still drives like the older ones and only go in a straight line quick. And the other dude on the first page that said throw a turn at a ZR-1 and it fails
roll.gif
. Unbelievable stupidity.

Mustang is a chick car now?

Comb your hair with a shotgun.

QFT.

A MUSTANG COBRA IS A CHICKS CAR? REALLY? REALLY? THE RIDICULOUSNESS...
MOST IN HERE HAVEN'T EVEN OWNED OR EVEN DRIVEN A GT OR COBRA.

V6 MUSTANG? DEF A CHICKS CAR. HONESTLY IN MY OPINION, V6 ANYTHING IS A CHICKS CAR
grin.gif

COBRA>>>>>>>>> *

BESIDES EXOTICS (FERRARI, LAMBO, ETC.) OF COURSE. 

JUST A FORD HUH?

geigercars-ford-gt-2008-769297.jpg

YOU GUYS MUST OF FORGOT ABOUT THIS LITTLE BEAST FORD MAKES
pimp.gif

when i get a real job out of school, gimme a Shelby GT500. and i HATE fords, generally.
pimp.gif

Zyzz wrote:
MPLSdunk wrote:

Thats way I try to stay out of the thread. Most people on NT are in BMW's and the import scene. I am all about American Muscle you cant beat it. This mustang is nice. I cant believe ford was able to push the hp up 100. I am a Camaro guy myself so I am hoping the ZL1 that is coming out can compete with this.  

Originally Posted by jrdnsrnss

Yeah well see once they put em on the track together. Of course i guess it wont matter once the ford breaks down anyway. Id rather walk over used heroin than drive a ford. 

Fords break down? maybe 10 years ago.

my friend has a 2003 GT and never had a single problem

1/5000 has problems. same as every other car company/model

Back
Top Bottom