The Movie Red Tails...Go support your people.

put em up

Banned
good movie, sad to hear about how Hollywood tried to carry George Lucas and not stand behind this film.

Go see this film folks.

I heard it sucks, and the promos didnt grab me, I really have no interest in seeing that movie.

"go support your people"
What do you mean by that?
I'm still waiting for the ratings on imdb to surface.

typical NT response

my people from the Black community please go see this movie...forget what another person wrote about the movie.

Have your own mind don't be a robot, and go see it. Make the decision on your own and see how good the movie is.

must admit...i hated Neyo

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

I don't let critic reviews sway me. Some movies they bashed, I enjoyed

co-sign. 
I honestly believe all movie reviewers are douchebags movie snobs.

I remeber reading reviews on hurt locker going damn this movie must be tight. when i actually saw it 
mad.gif
 i was heated

no hate i was mad amped to see this movie saw tonight thought it was soo wack the story is great they had so much to work with butinstead they watered it down made it way to hollywood ,, really that love story ? seriously the hbo one was way better

Originally Posted by Put em up

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

I'm sorry but are you slow bruh? Did you miss the previous 2 threads on this movie? 
http://niketalk.com/reply...w-i-guess#reply-12162721

http://niketalk.com/topic...LOGY?page=8#.TxpZ0pgkbBI

Did you really have to make another one?

Also do you really have to guilt black people into watching this movie all while alienating every other race?

if you're trolling bravo, if not you're a lame of epic proportions. 
clearly i didnt see the other thread.

why are you so mad?

not mad, just astonished as to how slow you are. 

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

sad to hear about how Hollywood tried to carry George Lucas and not stand behind this film.

Info?

[h1]George Lucas says Hollywood won't support black films‎[/h1]
_57841684_001184727-1.jpg
George Lucas has invested $93m (£60m) of his own money into the movie

Director George Lucas says it took 20 years to get his latest film made, "because it's an all-black movie".

Speaking on The Daily Show, Lucas said he had to self-fund Red Tails, the true story of a group of African-American pilots who fought in World War II.

He claimed major film studios would not back the movie because "there's no major white roles in it at all".

"I showed it to all of them and they said, 'No. We don't know how to market a movie like this,'" he said.

Every review was bad. That's not by chance either IMO

The flick isnt that bad. It's obviously a media diversion. You're forgetting these newspapers and hollywood film companies all work hand in hand to drive sales.

Lucas did this dolo basically. He's never had a low caliber flick.

I'm prolly gonna pay to watch this, even tho it doesn't look appealing to me---something about this movie looks hella cliche
nerd.gif
and it has nothing to do with race

I know I ride Tarantino's D like crazy but he would've done a much better job with this imo
nerd.gif

The black version of The Basterds, with airplanes
grin.gif

typical NT response

my people from the Black community please go see this movie...forget what another person wrote about the movie.

Have your own mind don't be a robot, and go see it. Make the decision on your own and see how good the movie is.

must admit...i hated Neyo

Wouldnt seeing it just cause you told us too make us robots? Movie looks bad. I dont even give any credence to the review sites cause they said that James Camerons Avatar was a classic, and I hate that movie like no other. It just looks awful.

LOL so now if you don't wanna see the movie you're either racist or don't support your own people
laugh.gif

Give me a freaking break

Back
Top Bottom