The NBA Draft Thread

ros 
devil.gif

The more playing time the better ...plus if you see the 3nd year guys out there dominating you know they right on track :pimp:

Kevin Pangos would make a great "break class in case of multiple insane Dennis Shoeder turnovers" option.

Clearly he's been going to Steve Nash no vertical finishing school.

Hit em with the wrong foot scoop shot today. :pimp:
Naw my guy Malcolm Delaney got that back up pg spot on lock :pimp: ...plus they signed jarret jack for some reason :lol: :smh:

Pangos was looking good out there tho

Great call by the Spurs to sign Bryn Forbes to a one year. He's the purest shooter I've ever seen play for Izzo.  Averaging 20 points through two games. 

8-10 and 4-5 behind the arc in this one: 

16 on 6-9 with 8 boards in their other game against Utah. 

Last edited:
Now y'all know I said Deyonta Davis was going to be a "bust" and I felt bad for whoever picked him in the lottery (even told some homies he'd drop to the second round, which we all know he did), but I couldn't be happier for the kid getting a 3-year $4M contract.

Congrats to the young man. I hope he's got a long career ahead of him. 

Guarantee vs usually 2 totally different words ..n even if he on the squad he still seeing less money n teams give less ***** about him, if he complete trash in camp or during the season he in Europe or the d league next year no 2nd thoughts ...everybody would take the last pick in the 1st vs being a 2nd rounder

Early second round picks don't usually get cut.

I think it was Jordan Mickey with the Celtics last year who went 2nd round and a signed a deal that was worth more than the guys that went late 1st. Depending on his summer league work and how Memphis values him...he could end up cashing out more.
Tried to tell ****** 

Jaylen Brown had by far his best game so far, despite shooting poorly. Went 12-17 from the line and had 20 points, 10 boards and 4 steals. Played with a lot of energy.

I've made it a mission to focus on this dude Dragan Bender for both tonight and his previous game. He can shoot the ball when he's open, but it's like he doesn't even want the ball. He's also weak as hell. He can't even get post position when a guard switches on him. He legit goes like a whole quarter without you even knowing he's out there. He also had 4 fouls in the first 7 minutes of the game. He doesn't have the mindset at all to be to live up to his draft position. And it'll look even worse if Dunn, who was drafted the next pick after him, turns into some Wade/Wall hybrid star player.

PapaGiannis's dad might be right about this kid :lol:

Last edited:
Bender showed way more than you're giving him credit for and he was playing out of position at 3. Definitely looks like he won't be much of a scorer but he looks like a Swiss Army knife out there with a really high defensive ceiling. He's 7'1 and switched onto l guards no problem. Obviously has a lot to work on though.

Carrera could be a steal man. Plays super hard. Developed his game tremendously since high school.

Damian Lee putting on for the city :pimp:

Bender showed way more than you're giving him credit for and he was playing out of position at 3. Definitely looks like he won't be much of a scorer but he looks like a Swiss Army knife out there with a really high defensive ceiling. He's 7'1 and switched onto l guards no problem. Obviously has a lot to work on though.

What the hell did he show? I've dead *** focused on JUST him for this entire game. He's shown a good ability to knock down catch and shoot 3 pointers when he's open, but otherwise he catches the ball and is immediately looking to get it out of his hands as soon as possible. Can he switch onto guards and not look like a complete fool? Yes, but he's not going to go out there and lock anybody up or rack up a bunch of steals and blocks. His mindset is awful for a player that a team just used a top 4 pick on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom