The NBA Draft Thread

Sixers have been annoying the hell out of me with their roster decisions in their summer leagues. This is like the third healthy scratch they've gave Ben this summer...one game they held out Ben, Timothe, McConnell and Holmes. Why the **** they would think McConnell or Holmes are worthy of 35+ year old Tim Duncan regular season game treatment during their second summer league ever I have no clue. They also had Stauskas and Grant play only two games like they're some star players. Plus Timothe has only been playing like 15 mins a game tops even though he's been playing well the whole time. These guys are young as hell and they need experience....there's no reason why they shouldn't be giving them minutes.

I also don't get why Embiid is sitting with Meek Mill in one place, Okafor and Jerami Grant are sitting together in another and then Ben and Christian Wood aren't even on the bench like they should be but with Brett Brown in another spot in the arena. They should all be sitting together.

Last edited:
Sixers have been annoying the hell out of me with their roster decisions in their summer leagues. This is like the third healthy scratch they've gave Ben this summer...one game they held out Ben, Timothe, McConnell and Holmes. Why the **** they would think McConnell or Holmes are worthy of 35+ year old Tim Duncan regular season game treatment during their second summer league ever I have no clue. They also had Stauskas and Grant play only two games like they're some star players. Plus Timothe has only been playing like 15 mins a game tops even though he's been playing well the whole time. These guys are young as hell and they need experience....there's no reason why they shouldn't be giving them minutes.

I also don't get why Embiid is sitting with Meek Mill in one place, Okafor and Jerami Grant are sitting together in another and then Ben and Christian Wood aren't even on the bench like they should be but with Brett Brown in another spot in the arena. They should all be sitting together.

Cuz everybody besides Ben Simmons is getting traded

Nik Stauskas left his summer league team to cover The ESPYS's red carpet for TSN (Canadian ESPN)

So he didn't play for his for his country because it was SOOOOO important to be in summer league, but he bounced from that early to cover the ESPYS RED CARPET...

:smh: :x

Nik Stauskas left his summer league team to cover The ESPYS's red carpet for TSN (Canadian ESPN)

So he didn't play for his for his country because it was SOOOOO important to be in summer league, but he bounced from that early to cover the ESPYS RED CARPET...

:smh: :x

:rofl: :rofl:

I know I told you that you was wilding earlier about Canada basketball but this is really ridiculous.

***** out here looking like the white Bow Wow when he can easily wash out the league soon.

Sauce gonna be The Bachelor in 4 years.

Last edited:
If I am Philly, I trade everyone not named Simmons, Joel, or Noel. 

Yup, yea, yes.

+ Covington/Wood/Grant.

Cov is on an excellent deal for his value, Wood has too much potential and Grant is already an elite defender who can switch everything and a great athlete with a great bloodline.

Everybody else can go, especially Jah.

Last edited:
Grant is trash. Dude just makes highlight dunks & blocks

Timothe is gon be an elite 3 & D kinda guy with the way he looks so far. Bayless works well with Simmons & i like Covington/Wood too. Everyone else can be gone for all i care tho lol

Hmm, Jaylen Brown 
nerd.gif

Grant is not trash at all, find me another guy with his length and athleticism that has as good defensive prowess this early in their career. Not only that, he can play small ball 5 in the future because he has a 9 foot standing reach with bounce and a high block %.

He's similar to Larry Nance, those guys are goldmines, by the time they are 25-26 they are going to be some of the most valuable type of players with how the game is shifting.

He's definitely an asset and they would be silly to trade him unless it was a in a package for a perimeter star like Paul George or something which isn't happening.

Brown can get to the FT line at will, that's a legitimate NBA skill...

He's looked really good these past two games

I'm still on the Jaylen Brown train, he's got a long way to go but he does have the ability to beat most guys off the dribble and draw fouls at an elite level.
He will be great. Just needs time for development. Definetly the type of player who needs to be in the right situation to be developed properly and the Celtics is that situation. He just needs to put in the work and he looks like an upstanding gent.

I still would've rather taken Dunn, but Brown has shown a lot the last couple games. Very aggressive, good defender and can get to the rim at will, at least in summer league. If he can pick up a somewhat decent jumper, he's going to be a stud.

Back
Top Bottom