The NBA Draft Thread

I always found it hilarious anytime I saw any notion of the Lakers wanting to trade DLo.

Chriss definitely projects as an above average starter.

Let me know what freak athletes with shooting touch who can switch 2/3/4 who aren't idiots are role players.

Plus the kid is a baby age wise, he's got A LOT of potential.

Don't think he will be the best player from the draft but it's also not that big of a stretch sans Simmons.

Ingram has a long ways to go, but he's looking more comfortable and better as the games come along.

Chriss definitely projects as an above average starter.

Let me know what freak athletes with shooting touch who can switch 2/3/4 who aren't idiots are role players.

Plus the kid is a baby age wise, he's got A LOT of potential.

Don't think he will be the best player from the draft but it's also not that big of a stretch sans Simmons.
Don't see it but you can believe all that if you want to.

Just catching up on this thread.

I hope Valentine turns out better for Awwsome than his Anthony Bennett love. I still remember the Barkley comparisons 
laugh.gif

Embiid got IT. Im convinced. Cant wait til he actually learns how to control the ball better & make better decisions tho lol

That'll come with experience :pimp:

Just catching up on this thread.

I hope Valentine turns out better for Awwsome than his Anthony Bennett love. I still remember the Barkley comparisons :lol:  

:lol:

I don't feel bad for being high on AB, everybody misses sometimes.

I really thought he had the tools but he came into such a weird situation, he never really recovered.

Jaylen Brown continuing to look really good

Embiid still looking like a damn legend in the making

Basketball gods, please let this man Embiid stay healthy...

Jaylen going to be a stud :smokin

He's still got a lot of work to do and I don't think it's a good idea to give him big minutes off the bat. But if it works you can put him in the Roy convo

Haven't paid much attention to the T'Wolves this preseason, but:
@rafael_uehara Kris Dunn has shot 3-for-25 from outside five feet this preseason, prior to tonight's game. 16 assists, 13 turnovers in 91 minutes.

He's still got a lot of work to do and I don't think it's a good idea to give him big minutes off the bat. But if it works you can put him in the Roy convo

Every rookie has a lot of work to do. :lol:

And he's on a minutes cap for the year.

I'm saying, dudes are making it seem like he's a finished product already and ignoring his flaws. Shooting 43% right now with high turnovers and not one assist. Supposedly he's gonna play 24 mpg and back to backs which I don't think is smart

I'm saying, dudes are making it seem like he's a finished product already and ignoring his flaws. Shooting 43% right now with high turnovers and not one assist. Supposedly he's gonna play 24 mpg and back to backs which I don't think is smart

You act like 24 minutes a game is a lot...and I'm sure he won't be playing every back to back anyway

You want him and every other Sixer to fail so damn bad man...just give it up

Calm down agnus. Did you miss the part where I said put him in the Roy convo. For a guy with his history that just came off a 12 minute cap I think 24 is pushing it but what do I know. Hopefully it's fine and his shooting/turnover issues are just lack of experience.

He's old as dirt so he better be good soon.

I would have rather had Murray but I get Thibbs wanted that instant impact, plus defender at the point.

Back
Top Bottom