The NBA Draft Thread

Dunn hasn't gotten his shot with iso Wiggins and KAT offense and also spending most of his PT with the second unit.

He's shown flashes but not consistent and still loses the ball.

Dunn's Strengths coming out of the league were getting to the basket and an elite disruptive defender with his long arms.

His weakness is of course that jumper ala Rajon Rondo.

oh did i mention i graduated from Providence so im bias af?.

Trying to stay positive for him but he has been awful but not signing off on him yet and hopefully get his shot when ricky is moved for Mozgov and Deng.... haha

I wish Dunn all the success in the world but It's getting to the point in todays nba...

if you can't shoot; you can't play.

Same fear I have with Justin Jackson but at least just isn't 49 years old.

Last edited:
How bout them Apples. LeBron wanted Melo but the publicly denied it and now Love is hurt for an extended amount of time. Karma .... LoL

Yeah, well, my (Filipino) mom said I was better than Jeremy Lin back in his NYK days.

Parents will be parents.

Really enjoy watching Josh Jackson play. Hope Boston gets him if we don't get #1.

Jackson is by far the best fit for Boston out of everyone in the lotto.

Wouldn't the Jaylen Brown pick be kinda pointless if you draft Josh Jackson this year too?

Seems redundant but being how the game is going smaller, they could theoretically play at the same time in crunch time

I feel that they're playing Brown at PF at times already? Or at least I thought so

Being how versatile Jackson is helps him fit in that much easier. Both can probably play PF eventually and slide all the way down to the 2 if they develop their jumpers

Back
Top Bottom