The NBA Draft Thread

This man said Lonzo is ALREADY better than Steph and that the Warriors would be better with him instead :rofl:

There's gonna be some teams that aren't gonna wanna deal with his dad. You can already tell, if things aren't going his way with whatever team picks him then his dad is gonna end up making some crazy statements to the media.

This man said Lonzo is ALREADY better than Steph and that the Warriors would be better with him instead :rofl:

There's gonna be some teams that aren't gonna wanna deal with his dad. You can already tell, if things aren't going his way with whatever team picks him then his dad is gonna end up making some crazy statements to the media.

:lol:

I said the same thing last week. Lonzo probably a real good kid, but it sucks that folks are gonna want him to fail JUST because of how big of a bamma his dad is. I guarantee that a lot of the questions he'll get in the pre-draft process will be about how to handle his dad etc.

:lol:

I said the same thing last week. Lonzo probably a real good kid, but it sucks that folks are gonna want him to fail JUST because of how big of a bamma his dad is. I guarantee that a lot of the questions he'll get in the pre-draft process will be about how to handle his dad etc.

All 3 brothers appear to be soft spoken his dad already named them something crazy and being all extra you guys need to watch the oak hill chino hills game highlights on YouTube dad's voice was booming

Ball father is corny and an attention *****.

He'll definitely mess up one/all of his sons careers at some point.

You not the star my guy, fall back and just coach your team.

The psychology of these types of parents is truly fascinating

I am very curious as to the root of this extraness. I wonder what the father went through growing up to make him this way or if there was an incident or series of incidents that molded this persona

Goes in line with the types of parents who are overly pushy and obsessive with their children at a young age to become pro athletes. I really wonder what these parents experienced to have them project through their kids

You don't just flip a switch and do these types of things

Like dude said Lavar wasn't good enough to get the attention his kids are now so he wanna live through them. Sad ****. Setting his kids up for hatred and dissapointment.

I'm already not as high on Lonzo as it is now but I'm anxious for Steph to put 40 on his head in 3 quarters.

On second thought, its wild disrespectful to compare lonzo to college Steph.

Last edited:
dad just drunk off his kids shine right now, he will say anything for click bait.

**** is gonna be real humbling next year for him.

I'm trying to contain my animosity toward Lonzo because I know it's not him running his mouth, but when he gets stomped on his first year I'm gonna be enjoying all his dad eating all that humble pie and it'll probably have to be force fed to him because he won't admit that his kid was anything but Michael Jordan in his rookie year.

That USC highlight reel was my first time seeing Lonzo because I don't stay up on college ball, but he didn't do anything out of this world in that game.

:rofl: at them 2 vids on Lavar Ball. Them 2 analysts ate dude alive for that dumb ****. I dont even like Steph & that was by far one of the dumbest comments ive ever heard. Plz dont let Ball end up in Philly

Yeah I'm not quite understanding why anybody would think Fultz would be a good complement to IT. If your star player is a 5'8 guard that does all your scoring then you sure as hell better have a great defender at the other guard spot that doesn't care about how many shots he gets each night and takes the pressure away from him on the other side of the ball.

They already have the perfect complement in Bradley if he can stay healthy
Fultz is BPA. They aren't going to even take IT into account with the pick. Defensively, Fultz has the length, athleticism and instincts to be a solid-to-good defender if he chooses to be.

The Celtics draft picks doesn't look that bad. And yes, Jaylen Brown is one of the better rookies this year. However, Jackson will make Brown dispensable and can be trade bait.

Fultz works well on the offense but having him and IT will probably have the worse that Dame and CJ, I am just saying that Jackson fits best with the current makeup of the team which doesn't mean anything since it's due for a change if they want to compete. Bradley is the perfect compliment to IT for the backcourt.

Yeah I'm not quite understanding why anybody would think Fultz would be a good complement to IT. If your star player is a 5'8 guard that does all your scoring then you sure as hell better have a great defender at the other guard spot that doesn't care about how many shots he gets each night and takes the pressure away from him on the other side of the ball.

They already have the perfect complement in Bradley if he can stay healthy
You don't make draft decisions based on a 5'8" guy with atrocious playoff shooting splits

Last edited:
You don't make draft decisions based on a 5'8" guy with atrocious playoff shooting splits

He legitimately might be the MVP of the league this year and is in the prime of his career leading a team that might overtake the Cavs for the #1 seed in the East......I kinda think you need to factor him in a little bit :lol:

Rebuilding teams draft BPA. Teams that are 1-2 pieces away? Not so much.

If the Celtics land the #2 pick it would make life much easier on them to just draft Josh Jackson and move on with the core they currently have. Fully expect Josh to be better than Jaylen, making Jaylen expendable with Crowder there too.

IT
Bradley
Josh
Crowder
Horford

Great lineup to run in the playoffs.

Last edited:

He legitimately might be the MVP of the league this year and is in the prime of his career leading a team that might overtake the Cavs for the #1 seed in the East......I kinda think you need to factor him in a little bit :lol:
And his playoff shooting splits may very well still be atrocious.

If your #1 scorer by a WIIIIIIIDE margin is a 5'8" guy, you are going to be in trouble in May.

You 100% draft Fultz if you have the chance. He has the frame to guard 2s anyway

Last edited:
Did Lonzo's father teach him that ugly jump shot?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom