The NBA Draft Thread

Oooh the hate is getting me stronger.
Love it
pimp.gif
feels like old times.

They would be better served to trade for Jimmy Butler or to a lesser extend Carmelo Anthony who's actually under contract for more than 1 year. PG to LA isn't even a secret anymore man in NBA circles. EVERYBODY knows it. 

Man...I'm gonna have to save this quote for a later date.

Paul George in the prime of his career is going to leave a playoff team in the East to go to the West to join the second worst team in the entire league where his best teammate may be a rookie Lonzo Ball. And he's going to pick signing a long-term contract with them over the #1 seed in the East that is currently in the Conference Finals with an MVP candidate point guard also in the prime of his career, possibly the best perimeter defender in the entire league, Horford and a ton of really good role players. Just because he "wants to be back home" and was a big Kobe fan growing up.

Okay buddy.

Eh, I could see PG caring more about location than basketball reasons as long as hes getting paid.

As the great Trinidad James once said "don't believe me, just watch". And I'll be here for y'all slandering PG when it does happen cause that's what y'all do. Just like tonight. 

Every star FA leaves to go to a better winning situation and gets slandered for it.

PG13 gonna leave to go to a garbage team with no other stars. He for sure will get slandered for it.

Last edited:
Every star FA leaves to go to a better winning situation and gets slandered for it.

PG gonna leave to go to a garbage team with no other stars. He for sure will get slandered for it.
That wasn't the point. It's about you guys who are insistent it has no possibility of happening. 

Unless you guys trade for him, he wont sign there. Why not just sign with the Clippers? 1000x better situation.

All Ainge was good at was assembling a big 3...Boston's success now is directly correlated with Brad Stevens. He's of the Popp mold. They'll get it right, just cause.

Not sure if srs. Their success now has nothing to do with Ainge completely stealing Isaiah for the corpse of Tayshaun Prince, Marcus Thornton, and the 28th overall pick? Or acquiring Crowder on one of the best contracts in the league?

Oh, I'm "srs." Stevens knew the players he wanted/needed and Ainge got it done. Stevens is the real mastermind. Nobody really wanted IT and Crowder was an ancillary piece that was looked at like a spared part. To point out that those guys would be as good as this is the most integral part of it, not getting them on the roster when no one else really saw the same things Stevens did.

Unless you guys trade for him, he wont sign there. Why not just sign with the Clippers? 1000x better situation.
He was an avid Clipper fan growing up, not a lakers fan and i'm pretty sure LAC could clear enough cap space to make it happen if they got a guarantee from PG...

nerd.gif

Nobody of significance is going there though. Just look at Philly last year. They couldn't even get Crawford or Ginobli to take their money. 

you live in fantasy land

the Sixers weren't trying to sign free agents last year
The sixers actually went after both of em and they turned down the money ...sixers been holding bags up for free agent guards these past couple off seasons but nobody wanted to go there

And it will be funny to see the D lo fans not give a **** bout him anymore if/when he gets traded :lol: ...crazy this the most exciting time of like 90% of all these lottery teams 2017-2018 season , then reality hits when they trash by December like my magic :smh:

Last edited:

He was an avid Clipper fan growing up, not a lakers fan and i'm pretty sure LAC could clear enough cap space to make it happen if they got a guarantee from PG...

nerd.gif
After giving Blake and CP0 200 mil deals what cap space are they clearing?

After giving Blake and CP3* 200 mil deals what cap space are they clearing?
Idk lol I'm not saying PG to LAC has any sort of validity.

But, on some level I suppose the Clips could resign blake and trade him in dec for PG and then PG could resign with LAC next summer? Something like that.

Honestly PG to LAC has never crossed my mind but I do know LAC was his favorite team growing up and he wanted the clips to take them and I'm on the fence of a guy in the prime of his career taking that gamble and playing with a Lakers team that'll be really bad in all likelihood when he's a FA.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom