The NBA Draft Thread

Sixer salt taste so good

Y would sixers be salty?

Just gotta hope colangelo doesn't reach

I said it above, but ain't they go the lakers unprotected first plus their first next year.. then Kings unprotected first along with theirs

Before you Lakers fans get too excited, let's not forget who is in charge of your franchise:

quick-check-on-some-of-magics-recent-player-evaluation-tweets-14999995.png

There's this thing called a "staff"

LA clearly picking first This **** rigged AF

Hope Lonzo is a bust

If he's a Laker, I don't care

The Lakers are going to be an absolute media circus next season

You seem pretty in your feels over the Lakers today

Last edited:
Every star FA leaves to go to a better winning situation and gets slandered for it.

PG13 gonna leave to go to a garbage team with no other stars. He for sure will get slandered for it.

Nahhhh bro...he's gonna get slandered for being a Laker because we're hating on their greatness

Just like everybody is just now hating on Lonzo because he's going to be a Laker..........not like they haven't been slandering him for months since he got destroyed by Fox for everyone to see or the ones before that that were doubting him because of his shooting form, the fact that he has zero mid range game, sucks at defense or doesn't blow by anybody to get to the rim, or the ones that have been wanting him to fail just because of his annoying *** dad.

Nope.....it's all because we hate on the greatness that is the second worst team in the league.

Every star FA leaves to go to a better winning situation and gets slandered for it.

PG13 gonna leave to go to a garbage team with no other stars. He for sure will get slandered for it.

Nahhhh bro...he's gonna get slandered for being a Laker because we're hating on their greatness

Just like everybody is just now hating on Lonzo because he's going to be a Laker..........not like they haven't been slandering him for months since he got destroyed by Fox for everyone to see or the ones before that that were doubting him because of his shooting form, the fact that he has zero mid range game, sucks at defense or doesn't blow by anybody to get to the rim, or the ones that have been wanting him to fail just because of his annoying *** dad.

Nope.....it's all because we hate on the greatness that is the second worst team in the league.

You got more posts hating on the Lakers out of outside fans than anyone here :rofl:
Check the whole Lakers season thread you thought you had our pick popping off all season :lol:

Last edited:
How much more years it has on it contract ? ...... .... does Boston really wanna pay him 30 plus a year or up to 200 mill......

Boston ain't in the greatest position. Right now .... it's either you win now or you care about the future ... really can't do both .... and it ain't worth 200 mill ..... he might get traded down the line if fultz the truth

Yea the sixers arent the least bit salty. The lakers will be trash and philly gets their pick next year.

All Ainge was good at was assembling a big 3...Boston's success now is directly correlated with Brad Stevens. He's of the Popp mold. They'll get it right, just cause.

Not sure if srs. Their success now has nothing to do with Ainge completely stealing Isaiah for the corpse of Tayshaun Prince, Marcus Thornton, and the 28th overall pick? Or acquiring Crowder on one of the best contracts in the league?

Oh, I'm "srs." Stevens knew the players he wanted/needed and Ainge got it done. Stevens is the real mastermind. Nobody really wanted IT and Crowder was an ancillary piece that was looked at like a spared part. To point out that those guys would be as good as this is the most integral part of it, not getting them on the roster when no one else really saw the same things Stevens did.

I'm a little skeptical that a second-year coach in his 30s had that much pull to the point where he was telling Ainge what to do behind the scenes as far as personnel decisions. I just don't know about all that. I think Stevens is a good coach and I agree that he's maximizing the roster, but I think Ainge deserves credit for doing a masterful job of rebuilding on the fly while keeping the team competitive at the same time (including fleecing the **** out of the Nets and having the foresight to think outside the box and hire Stevens in the first place).

Embiid says he likes Josh Jackson and Tatum. I would love Josh Jackson, I just need to see how he shoots in workouts.

All Ainge was good at was assembling a big 3...Boston's success now is directly correlated with Brad Stevens. He's of the Popp mold. They'll get it right, just cause.

Not sure if srs. Their success now has nothing to do with Ainge completely stealing Isaiah for the corpse of Tayshaun Prince, Marcus Thornton, and the 28th overall pick? Or acquiring Crowder on one of the best contracts in the league?

Oh, I'm "srs." Stevens knew the players he wanted/needed and Ainge got it done. Stevens is the real mastermind. Nobody really wanted IT and Crowder was an ancillary piece that was looked at like a spared part. To point out that those guys would be as good as this is the most integral part of it, not getting them on the roster when no one else really saw the same things Stevens did.

I'm a little skeptical that a second-year coach in his 30s had that much pull to the point where he was telling Ainge what to do behind the scenes as far as personnel decisions. I just don't know about all that. I think Stevens is a good coach and I agree that he's maximizing the roster, but I think Ainge deserves credit for doing a masterful job of rebuilding on the fly while keeping the team competitive at the same time (including fleecing the **** out of the Nets and having the foresight to think outside the box and hire Stevens in the first place).

From jump I've said Ainge was a killer for doin the Nets like that, so many tards couldn't grasp what he did, some even thought the Nets "weren't gonna be all that bad"

Yet they gave up last year's pick, this year's, and again next year's.

For KG and Paul Pierce......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :smh:

Luke Walton will get the axe next season magic probably got his own coach in mind and it's the Magic Man

Sixers fans salty? :lol:

Not one person would rather have Ingram over Simmons or Randle over Embiid, D Lo and Oak are a wash plus we have Dario

We have the #3 pick this year, the Lakers and Kings unprotected picks in 2018 and 2019 plus ours

FOH

Back
Top Bottom