The NBA Draft Thread

Lmfao. Ok.

The hawks would **** themselves if you called and offered Dlo for Dennis.

If you offered Dlo for Lavine coming off a torn ACL, Kat would be the happiest man in the ******* world. He'd never leave Minny.

So Beal, Kyrie & Booker (I wouldn't take Booker over him, but do you).

So he's a top 3 guard under 25 and you wanna trade him. Got it :lol:.

Even if he's not in your top 3, you have him number 6. I really don't get your argument. These type of players don't grow on trees. His skillset is in high demand.

Last edited:
On another note, who is starting the mock draft?

Dibs on Suns, I'll let someone else scoop the lakers (messed up drafting Porzingis over Okafor :rolleyes :lol: )

I got the BBB Lakers in the mock draft.

See this is what I'm talking about overrating. Dennis is without a doubt better than D'Lo.

Last edited:

See this is what I'm talking about overrating. Dennis is without a doubt better than D'Lo.
You know D lo is the best since he on the Lakers...once he gone tho a whole other story, ppl ride for him like he has actually done something other than being drafted #2, its only natural he gon have detractors to balance out the hype :lol:

Realistically he's been solid so far, a young player that's improving but nothing that screams out special or having teams with other young guards clamoring to have D Lo instead...Hawks trading Dennis after he got that good playoff experience in which he was ballin for a dude who's still learning how to play point on one of the worst teams on the league?? And he even might be switched to the 2 at that :lol:

Last edited:
I don't care anymore Mo Bamba just committed to Texas [emoji]128002[/emoji][emoji]128002[/emoji][emoji]128002[/emoji][emoji]128002[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

DLo is a better player than Ball.
For sure. Solidly.

I don't get the lakers fans infatuation with moving their clear best player who's 21 years old
laugh.gif
he was pretty good last year and took a solid jump

I'm not too high on Ball so to move D'Lo in favor of letting Lonzo run the offense is pretty idiotic and you're asking for a train wreck. Paul George not coming to a team led by lonzo ball A
Eye brows. Snap chat. He doesn't act like Kobe. His numbers are inflated somehow.

Really not a single good reason yet.
bingo
 I agree. So u need to pair him with shooters. Dlo is literally the only shooter on the squad. Why would you trade him and **** up Lonzo's game in the process?
UCLA had shooters, ya dont think that helped lonzos #'s there.

d'lo will make ball look good and vice-versa

IF we keep ball, im on record we keep d'lo as well

team #bal'lo

Very very high on Fox's ability.

At minimum he's Mike Conley with better defense imo
Minimum Mike Conley wuth better D?? :lol: ...Yea this definitely that time of year again where everybody hyped up about the draft and all these prospects are great :smh: ...Yall gotta learn how ceilings and floors work, Fox might not even be Elfriid Payton at his minimum

Shooting 40% from the field and 35% from 3 is a 'shooter' now?

I'm going to start calling Brodie a shooter too then.

Last edited:
since the Lakers are going to the Western Conference Finals next year, Sixers offer you your unprotected pick back for D'Lo

Kyrie
Devin Booker
Dennis Schroeder
Brad Beal
Tyler Johnson
Tyler Johnson?

You Midas whale have listed your boy mudiay too

:lol: I'm saying. Dude cannot be taken serious when talking about the Lakers.

You know D lo is the best since he on the Lakers...once he gone tho a whole other story, ppl ride for him like he has actually done something other than being drafted #2, its only natural he gon have detractors to balance out the hype :lol:

Realistically he's been solid so far, a young player that's improving but nothing that screams out special or having teams with other young guards clamoring to have D Lo instead...Hawks trading Dennis after he got that good playoff experience in which he was ballin for a dude who's still learning how to play point on one of the worst teams on the league?? And he even might be switched to the 2 at that :lol:

Finally, somebody that's not on some extreme ****.

If Ball needs shooters what would be better a guy who shot 40/35 or a guy who was 46/39 on higher volume?

Speaking of trades, Orlando has 4 picks in the top 35...putting this info out there since they dont have a GM, spread the word :lol:

Right now.....Tyler Johnson is def better than D' Angelo Russell.

It isn't arguable
13.3 ppg 3.2 APG 4 REB 43.3% FG 37.2% 3pt

15.6 ppg 4.8 APG 3.5 REB 40.5% FG 35.2 3pt 

Not to mention one is 4 years older than the other.  To say it isnt arguable is ******* laughable.

Back
Top Bottom