The NBA Draft Thread

Right now.....Tyler Johnson is def better than D' Angelo Russell.

It isn't arguable
13.3 ppg 3.2 APG 4 REB 43.3% FG 37.2% 3pt

15.6 ppg 4.8 APG 3.5 REB 40.5% FG 35.2 3pt 

Not to mention one is 4 years older than the other.  To say it isnt arguable is ******* laughable.
tyler johnson is also getting paid like $12mil

laugh.gif

dude aint even better than jordan clarkson

Last edited:
Very very high on Fox's ability.

At minimum he's Mike Conley with better defense imo
Minimum Mike Conley wuth better D?? :lol: ...Yea this definitely that time of year again where everybody hyped up about the draft and all these prospects are great :smh: ...Yall gotta learn how ceilings and floors work, Fox might not even be Elfriid Payton at his minimum

:wow: at the minimum being a $150 mil franchise cornerstone who is in the upper echelon of PGs except with better D.

Realistically speaking, his worst case scenario is Elfred Payton with better scoring and worse passing.

13.3 ppg 3.2 APG 4 REB 43.3% FG 37.2% 3pt
15.6 ppg 4.8 APG 3.5 REB 40.5% FG 35.2 3pt 

Not to mention one is 4 years older than the other.  To say it isnt arguable is ******* laughable.

Johnson is more efficient .
Has a higher win share
Higher PER
Better defender
Impacts winning

Tyler Johnson > Dlo

Again, dude said name 5 guards better than Dlo RIGHT NOW. Right now, Tyler Johnson is a better player.

Yea, saying he's Conley at minimum isn't reasonable. :lol:

Unreasonable to Conley, probably. To Foxs potential I don't think so.

I'm saying career arc is more than reasonable as a minimum.

J is 1000% fixable as was Conley's, frames are similar.

I think Fox comparison to Wall is unfair personally, isn't Wall explosive and isn't as ambidextrous

Do you understand how good Mike Conley is? You're saying that Fox's floor is to be one of the 30 best players in the league? I'm not sure if anyone believes that.

Kobe of course :smokin

I tried to erase that **** from my memory lmao I forgot all about that. Honestly tho, not much of a difference between 2016 Kobe and 2017 Lou :lol:

Peep how Dlo's numbers rose when Lou wasn't there to take up all the shots/offense :nerd:

And I meant 5 guards you'd rather have going forward. If Miami offered Johnson for Dlo, the Lakers wouldn't be able to hang up fast enough.

Last edited:
Elfrid Payton?

How many times have you watched HIM play?

A minimum of Elfrid Freaking Payton....

As ridiculous as you think my opinion is (which I agree is High, but that how high I am on him) I think that minimum is.

If he's Elfrid freaking Payton he's a complete bust no doubt.

Elfrid Payton tho :lol:

Fox hasn't played a single NBA minute so there's no means of comparison there. Not yet at least.

Payton is also a solid player if he has the right talent around him. Wasn't he balling out the last two months of the season?

I've watched Monk closely and I think he has a very high potential. But honestly like someone said, I don't think you understand how floors and ceilings work.

I don't see how me saying that Fox will land somewhere between Conley and Wall is so blasphemous...

Wall is currently the 5-6th best PG, Conley the 10th or so... by the time he's 23-25 I think he'll be there.

*shrugs*

The 20th best PG in the L is just not an accurate "floor" IMO

It's just not.

IMO

Leave that 20th slot open for Dennis Smith :lol:

Last edited:
Already better than Payton without playing a single min? Payton does everything Fox should be able to do BUT shoot, which also happens to be Fox's weakness :lol: ..Like i said im not suprsied cuz this how draft threads are...last year ppl were talking bout Kris Dunn taking Rubio's job for sure or no way Ingram doesn't lead all rookies in scoring sooo :\

If Dareon Fox can't shoot, and his frail body makes him not a good finisher,

then he's not going to be good a good NBA player.

That could totally happen, not saying it will but there a multiple scenarios where Fox isn't very good.

I don't see how me saying that Fox will land somewhere between Conley and Wall is so blasphemous...

Wall is currently the 5-6th best PG, Conley the 10th or so... by the time he's 23-25 I think he'll be there.

*shrugs*

The 20th best PG in the L is just not an accurate "floor" IMO

It's just not.

IMO

Leave that 20th slot open for Dennis Smith
laugh.gif
WelcomeGraveBantamrooster-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom