The NBA Draft Thread

Rubio has def won me over. The young guys obviously respect/love him, and he def has Thibs second guessing his stance on him. It's fairly well known that he came in wanting to move Rubio, and has became an advocate for him. I think Dunns' stagnant playing time had more to do with Rubio's success this year than Dunn's lack of development. 

Rubio makes the Wolves more efficient in every way on offense, on defense I'll take Dunn any day of the week and this is with limited sample size withstanding.

One thing I know for sure, Tyus Jones is gone. Despite his elevated play this year when given the chance it's clear Thibs does not like his game.

As far as the draft goes, I am praying Monk falls to us. I'll settle for Isaac.

Last edited:
Rubio has def won me over. The young guys obviously respect/love him, and he def has Adleman second guessing his stance on him.

One thing I know for sure, Tyus Jones is gone. Despite his elevated play this year when given the chance it's clear Adleman does not like his game.

Pretty sure Rick Adelman retired like half a decade ago

Lol at calling Rubio a bum. Dude tore his ACL, recovered, then his mother passed.

These are probably same dudes saying Dunn was gonna take his job. Once he leaves the Wolves you'll see how much Wiggins and KAT get affected.
Give Kat and Wiggins a PG that can shoot and go left, they'll flourish. Rubio is overrated.

Rubio is the same cat that couldn't get the Wolves above .500 with Love. All that passing gets you nowhere if you can't shoot or take the ball in the hole when it matters. Dude ever came up clutch? It's easy to defend against a player that only strength is to pass. You play him and watch his passes. He can't do nothing else.

Celtics gotta trade that pick for Butler or if PG stay, or nab GH. They either gotta decide if they want to stand "contending" or not. That #1 has power but can be bitter sweet.

Last edited:
Rubio is the same cat that couldn't get the Wolves above .500 with Love. All that passing gets you nowhere if you can't shoot or take the ball in the hole when it matters. Dude ever came up clutch? It's easy to defend against a player that only strength is to pass. You play him and watch his passes. He can't do nothing else.

Celtics gotta trade that pick for Butler or if PG stay, or nab GH. They either gotta decide if they want to stand "contending" or not. That #1 has power but can be bitter sweet.
Don't think it's Rubio's fault the team sucked when he wasn't playing (injury or rest).

Exum another trash as player who can't put the ball in his left hand.

Called it early on him that he was weak, NT wasn't trying to hear it.

Last edited:
The amount of people shocked by an athletic 6-6 PG who dominated youth competition going in the top 5 is always hilarious. :lol:

Some guys don't work out, no need to go revisionist history.

Eh, not true. As the draft got closer I definitely remember asking Osh was it possible that he was a MCW with more athleticism. There was always a risk, his upside was just too high not to pick him high

Last edited:
Teams have to build their roster to defeat GSW and CLE and counteract Curry/KD and Kyrie/Lebron, at least for the next 5 years.

Wouldn't shock me one bit if there's a team out there who's going to try to get Westbrook/PG13 together on the same team within the next two years.

Last edited:
Teams have to build their roster to defeat GSW and CLE and counteract Curry/KD and Kyrie/Lebron, at least for the next 5 years.

Wouldn't shock me one bit if there's a team out there who's going to try to get Westbrook/PG13 together on the same team within the next two years.

Yup all Russ needs is someone that didn't make All NBA to take down the Warriors

Eh, not true. As the draft got closer I definitely remember asking Osh was it possible that he was a MCW with more athleticism. There was always a risk, his upside was just too high not to pick him high

Nah Bruh the homie osh def said he was certified.

Yup all Russ needs is someone that didn't make All NBA to take down the Warriors
Making All-NBA don't mean nothin.

Kyrie didn't make All-NBA this year yet he's one of the main reasons CLE is CLE. Without him, Lebron ain't winnin nothin.

Klay didn't make All-NBA. You think GSW is the same without him?

Gobert made All-NBA second team. DeAndre Jordan made All-NBA. Anthony Davis made All-NBA. None of their teams did any damage this year.

It's about the team as a whole. And if Russ teams up with PG13 in the future, who says it's with OKC? They could team up together on a team already loaded with solid role players (aka better than their current teams now) and next thing you know they're challenging an older Warrior and Cav squads.

Last edited:
Exum looked fine before tearing his ACL too. Knowing how raw he was already, that **** set him back another 2-3 years. Not expecting much if anything from him at this point.

Kyrie didn't make All-NBA this year yet he's one of the main reasons CLE is CLE. Without him, Lebron ain't winnin nothin.

Gobert made All-NBA second team. DeAndre Jordan made All-NBA. Anthony Davis made All-NBA. None of their teams did any damage this year.

It's about the team as a whole. And if Russ teams up with PG13 in the future, who says it's with OKC?

I never said anything about OKC. Why don't you just say you think the Lakers are going to do it? We all know it :lol:

And yes, GSW is winning without Klay :lol:
Kyrie you can replace with multiple point guards and Bron can get the same production out of, without him getting toasted on defense every play.

Been said since day 1 that Kyrie is the luckiest PG in this league once they got Lebron. Replace Kyrie with other score first point guards like Lillard, Conley, IT, Dragic, etc I'm not sure the Cavs miss too much of a step.

He's a great player individually, but Lebron hides all his weaknesses.

Last edited:

It's about the team as a whole. And if Russ teams up with PG13 in the future, who says it's with OKC?

I never said anything about OKC. Why don't you just say you think the Lakers are going to do it? We all know it
laugh.gif

And yes, GSW is winning without Klay
laugh.gif

Kyrie you can replace with multiple point guards and Bron can get the same production out of, without him getting toasted on defense every play.
GSW is going to win without Klay. But they won't win the chip without him. GSW's success against CLE in the Finals will rest largely on how Klay manages to win/lose his individual matchup against Smith/Shump on offense and trying to guard Lebron.

Your last sentence is absolute nonsense. With everything Kyrie (who btw is one of the most clutch playoff performers in the game today) has done against Curry in big moments, don't act like you can slide John Wall's chokin *** or Isaiah Thomas' 5'9" frame or Kyle Lowry's overweight self in the CLE lineup and think they gonna win a chip. 
laugh.gif

Nah Bruh the homie osh def said he was certified.

He acknowledged the risk even in believing in him.

No they don't.

Realistically, you there isn't a way financially to construct a team that can beat GSW and out east, there realllyyyy isn't a way financially to defeat the Cavs.

Building a roster ''to defeat GSW and CLE" is Stupid.

Back
Top Bottom