The NBA Draft Thread

Zaza had 1.5m votes. That was more than Kawhi, AD, draymond and he didn't make it.

Joel didn't make it either and he was like 3rd in voting in the East

Last edited:
Y'all underestimate the Lakers hype machine. I'm being a little tongue and cheek but really if Zo is the real deal, the elevation is going to be real.

Is that what you're hoping for out of the #2 pick though? That he'll be an effective, rotational level player?

I mean relative to the draft those are indeed realistic expectations, but if i'm drafting at the #2 I would hope that he's more than just a rotation level player.
We all agree that fultz is the one for sure commodity

Everyone else is fighting uphill to become an all star at best. I don't see how a floor of a rotational player is that condemning even if you're the #2 pick

Again, outside of fultz not many of us think there's franchise player material. I could see ball being an all star, I was just speaking on his floor

Lakers fans are so spoiled with having great players in the past that if you're not an all star by your 2nd year you can find your way out.

Seriously though, three years in a row of #2 picks. If none of these guys end up being an all star :smh:

Or maybe if 2 years after drafting you to be the franchise PG, and 2 years later the 2 top prospects said team is looking at are also PGs your security on the team may not be secure.

Didn't you call D'Lo a future All Star two years ago? guess you get 2 years to prove yourself and it's time to move on

Didn't you call D'Lo a future All Star two years ago? guess you get 2 years to prove yourself and it's time to move on

Hell no. Not surprised you would make that assumption since you weren't following the NBA as the process was nothing more than a disaster at that point.

Once DLO "snitched"he has been dead to mamba.

This is true I gave him a chance after initially calling him a bust during summer league. But in fairness he's done nothing to warrant me wanting to keep him long term.

Last edited:
I still think he's going to be good... Point guards take a long time to develop.  He's had his moments.

Back
Top Bottom