The NBA Draft Thread

Anytime a case was brought up that Lonzo only takes 3s and only dunks a shot chart of Harden was brought up.

Lmao how are you a righty that cant go right. In that video check the 1:35 mark. Most awkward **** i've ever seen.
Bro gotta go all the way to the basket or else it's a dead play because he gotta bring the ball all the way to the left side to shoot lol

I hope I'm wrong though. I want him to win so bad.

Fultz reminds me of Paul Pierce with a little more athleticism.

Just finds a way to score with change of pace and efficiency.

I think Lonzo has way too much natural feel not to be effective, i think his floor is very high.

but the ceiling is limited by the lack of shake and the lack of versatilty in the jumper.

I want him to be good too, but the red flags are right in front of us. That's a **** ton of things to get better at.

He wasn't being compared to Harden as a player. It was a response to people saying his lack of a midrange will kill him a s what guards don't have one. A lot of them actually.

Na i could see the Pierce comparison in terms of the way they score. I compared Fultz to Brandon Roy since day 1 and they have similar scoring abilities.

Very good at picking their spots, elite footwork and mid range game.

Last edited:
That roster is literally filled with divas too. Team needs veteran leadership bad to keep the younger ones in check.

Ricky Rubio is a horrible shooter and can't finish at the rim unless he is wide *** open, and somehow through size, bball instinct, and defense is an effective NBA player.

Lonzo can follow the same path, but you add in some shooting, and better finishing and maybe you get an all star?

Rubio has much much better handle. He was being pressured full court by CP3 and Kobe as a 17 year old and held his ground. Lonzo cant get pass college defenders who wont even get an overseas job.

Agree with osh on ball. Regarding Rubio only thing I see is that Rubio always played in p n r

Other than that I believe ball will be at least a rotational player

Agree with osh on ball. Regarding Rubio only thing I see is that Rubio always played in p n r

Other than that I believe ball will be at least a rotational player
Is that what you're hoping for out of the #2 pick though? That he'll be an effective, rotational level player?

I mean relative to the draft those are indeed realistic expectations, but if i'm drafting at the #2 I would hope that he's more than just a rotation level player.

D'Lo is better than Lonzo now, was better than Lonzo coming out of OSU, but somehow you'd want Lonzo to have the keys instead of the D'Lo. That's weird to me.

If Lonzo is putting up 15/5/5 by his second year, Post ASG numbers of 19 a game by his 2nd year i'd be SHOCKED.

Back
Top Bottom