The NBA Draft Thread

Woj is saying the Lakers pick is protected "top and bottom" :lol:

CHI won't want that.

Ainge must've fell out of love with Fultz. His loss.

Just based on how that Lakers pick is protected.... Seems to me more of a... Danny Ainge really wants Josh Jackson, but he doesn't want him at #1. And if he can get another pick out of it... Then why not

Ainge on that sherm stick I see.
laugh.gif

Just based on how that Lakers pick is protected.... Seems to me more of a... Danny Ainge really wants Josh Jackson, but he doesn't want him at #1. And if he can get another pick out of it... Then why not

Honestly this is the feeling i'm gettin too.

If anyone else wants to Trust The Process tonight is the deadline
Slid in this bish with 2 minutes to spare. I'm 100% here for this Philly squad to blossom and make noise.

Please let Brett and Colangelo work magic with this roster and not F this up.

Sixers dodged the the bullet of being stuck with a 3rd pick and haivng to reach on player who couldn't fit with the core.

Celtics, add more lottery tickets, but significantly less risk in the #1 pick vs, 3 and LAL pick.

Any other legitmate lottery team isnt trading the #1 pick. I dont blame Ainge. Throw this exact package for Jimmy and add a player and the Bulls will bite.

I don't know what their current bench makeup is but Philly should also grab someone like Josh Hart with their 2nd round pick.

He has Brogden type value for cheap and can come in and help immediately.

But if they were trying to trade picks for Jimmy. Then neither the Bulls nor the Pacers (if they tried PG) wanted Fultz. Which is extremely hard to believe.

I just can't see it.

Maybe he trades them, but I doubt it.

He would've traded with the Lakers imo if Jackson is their guy. You dont go through all this for a chance to have the Lakers take your guy.

Unless Magic gave him a promise that he wont take Jackson :nerd:

Last edited:
I don't know what their current bench makeup is but Philly should also grab someone like Josh Hart with their 2nd round pick.

He has Brogden type value for cheap and can come in and help immediately.

Hart will be a great bench guy, I watched him his whole time at Nova

I also think if the Celtics keep Jackson, Brown and Jackson have the makings to be the start of a new death lineup for the Celtics.

Back
Top Bottom