The NBA Draft Thread

I don't know what their current bench makeup is but Philly should also grab someone like Josh Hart with their 2nd round pick.

He has Brogden type value for cheap and can come in and help immediately.

We do have 4 second round picks but if Furkan comes over then we already have him, TLC, Justin Anderson, Bayless, Gerald Henderson and Stauskas as off the bench wing guys.

Can't believe Fultz will be a sixer smh :smh:

RIP east in a few years

Last edited:
He would've traded with the Lakers imo if Jackson is their guy. You dont go through all this for a chance to have the Lakers take your guy.

Unless Magic gave him a promise that he wont take Jackson
nerd.gif
I doubt Magic gives any indication to anyone let alone a hated rival like Ainge on who they'll take.

Simply put, Ainge wasn't too enamored with Fultz and he'd rather stockpile picks (assets) in order to make blockbuster trades for a star or two since BOS is in win-now mode.

Lakers doing their own thing and keeping it on the hush. I wouldn't be surprised if Isaac is the last one to do a workout with LAL before Thursday and he ends up being the guy they take. IMO, it's Isaac, Fox, or Jackson, in that order.

Quit with your inside info man. You have no intel. Ball was the pick the moment they got #2 and he's still the pick.

Put $$$ on it. Otherwise shut up.
This is always your rebuttal
roll.gif
If you so convinced of your beliefs and if you live in Los Angeles like myself, wouldn't you be down to back your words up, put your hard earned money on the line, and meet up to honor the bet win or lose, fair and square? This guy been saying since day one that Lonzo is a lock to be the Lakers' pick. So if he's so sure, then why not place a bet, even if it's a measly $200?

It ain't a rebuttal. I have two bets with NT'ers right now as we speak. Win or lose, someone's gonna pay up.

Last edited:
How does Boston afford IT, Butler, Hayward, and Horford's contracts?

Hope this move means that Hayward is coming to Miami

If you so convinced of your beliefs and if you live in Los Angeles like myself, wouldn't you be down to back your words up, put your hard earned money on the line, and meet up to honor the bet win or lose, fair and square?

It ain't a rebuttal. I have two bets with NT'ers right now as we speak. Win or lose, someone's gonna pay up.

Idk if you noticed but lately bets on here havent exactly been going as planned :lol:

I dont see yall taking Fox or Isaac over Ball or even Jackson tho. Then again i really aint keeping up with what yall doing. Im more hyped bout what my Sixers are doing :nthat:

If you so convinced of your beliefs and if you live in Los Angeles like myself, wouldn't you be down to back your words up, put your hard earned money on the line, and meet up to honor the bet win or lose, fair and square?

Idk if you noticed but lately bets on here havent exactly been going as planned
laugh.gif

I dont see yall taking Fox or Isaac over Ball or even Jackson tho. Then again i really aint keeping up with what yall doing. Im more hyped bout what my Sixers are doing
nthat.gif
Your Sixers are on a roll. Can't wait to see your team contending again. I watched the Sixer-Lakers rivalry from '80-'83 and it was a thing of beauty. Will never get over the beating you put on us when you had Moses and Toney in '83.

I only place bets with people who live locally. Because if I lose the bet (or win), I'm down to meet face to face to honor the bet. Can't get any better than that my friend.

Easy. IT is still getting paid peanuts. They are a few hundred grand short of Hayward's 30.6 million salary for next season. They can trade Crowder or Bradley and filler to match Jimmy's 19 mil for next year. And then if they want to keep IT2 they can go over the cap next summer to do so.

Easy. IT is still getting paid peanuts. They are a few hundred grand short of Hayward's 30.6 million salary for next season. They can trade Crowder or Bradley and filler to match Jimmy's 19 mil for next year. And then if they want to keep IT2 they can go over the cap next summer to do so.

**** man

I pray Godfather Pat is persuasive enough to get Hayward down here. He's going to ask Gordon whether he wants to be Boston's third option or Miami's first. Hopefully it's the latter.

Back
Top Bottom