The NBA Draft Thread

Danny is terrible at his job. Any random NTer could've done a much better job rebuilding on the fly.

I'm going to Nets-Sixers this year for sure.

Tried to go last season but no one would go with me 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Just FYI Dario and Fultz have zero injury history and Ben said he had never been injured in his life before the foot (which he's been 100% back from for months now).

Keep looking for reasons to hate though

Last edited:
Just FYI Dario and Fultz have zero injury history and Ben said he had never been injured in his life before the foot (which he's been 100% back from for months now).

Didn't Fultz miss 6 games this season due to injury

I mean theres the extreme of "hating" but you're on the other extreme of calling them the best thing since the Miami Heat superteam

Didn't Fultz miss 6 games this season due to injury

He missed the last few games of the year with a minor injury that if he wasn't on a 9 win team and wasn't already considered the #1 pick no matter what you already know he more than likely would have played through or missed a couple games at most. Besides that he had zero injury history in high school that I've seen documented.

So far it's been said that Ben Simmons is the best prospect of the last decade and the Sixers don't have injury problems.

So far it's been said that Ben Simmons is the best prospect of the last decade and the Sixers don't have injury problems.

See this is why you dudes are ******* annoying to even speak to about any of this. Even when things look really good for us people like you still want to talk **** like this overexaggerating things that people have said.

See this is why you dudes are ******* annoying to even speak to about any of this. Even when things look really good for us people like you still want to talk **** like this overexaggerating things that people have said.

I'm not hating, the Sixers are in a great position and I would love to be sitting where you guys are. But saying your team is injury prone is pretty well a known fact.

I'm not hating, the Sixers are in a great position and I would love to be sitting where you guys are. But saying your team is injury prone is pretty well a known fact.

Say Embiid is injury prone all you want because of his history, but none of the trio of Fultz, Simmons and Dario are injury prone.

Say Embiid is injury prone all you want because of his history, but none of the trio of Fultz, Simmons and Dario are injury prone.
Dude, Simmons broke his foot before he even played a single game in the league.  But who cares what we say.  Lets see what happens when season starts, Hopefully he remains healthy.

So you never miss a single game because of injury your entire life, a freak injury happens right before preseason and you break your foot....now you're injury prone.

Oh.

Back
Top Bottom